• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

Yes, I am aware everyone's seen these locations a hundred times before. :)

Screenshot182136.png

Screenshot136852.png

decyx

screenshot21779mcj01.png

screenshot22364tykdd.png

I also used some tweaks found here to fix the texture pop-in issues.

I wish there were more AAA JRPGs like this on PC. If anyone is interested, it's currently under $4 at GMG and you can bring it down to $2.62 if you use the 30% coupon code (GMG30-DPLIM-DN831).

Cassius

My custom SweetFX + ENB (from midhrastic)

I know some of you hate ENB but after learning how to use it, half of the things I hated from it can be disabled pretty much (I'm quite a fan of DOF tho ;) ). I do think that it can make Fallout 3 look PRETTY good after all considering how it looks on default. You don't want me to do a on/off injectors.

Those shots look great. Are you using custom textures too?

Dmax3901

I tried playing The Last Remnant and just couldn't get into it, everything about it seemed clunky and ugly. Does it get far, far better or something?

decyx

I tried playing The Last Remnant and just couldn't get into it, everything about it seemed clunky and ugly. Does it get far, far better or something?

I'm still just starting out (four hours clocked in so far), but I don't think the game will play much different later on. Probably safe to give it a pass instead of spending hours hoping it'll turn into the kind of game you're looking for. I'm personally enjoying it more than I'm disliking it, but I agree that it sometimes feels...well, clunky and ugly. SweetFX helps a LOT with the visuals though.

screenshot582812kkb0.png

Comparison between Vanilla and my current SweetFX settings.

Wanny

If only I knew earlier that ENB is not just about chromatic abberation, weirds blurs and overkill bloom! Learning to use it to my taste was quite worth it! It greatly improved my Fallout 3 experience.

Now someone cook me some shadows shader >.<

screenshot38025qhicq.png

screenshot58482avf1t.png

Sethos

Banned
Had to pick up Flaming Cliffs 3 for DCS World, so I could get a slew of new toys. One of which is my beautiful F15C - I love that jet.

1lourl.png

2efu1m.png

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Rofl I opened the thread via "show last post" and was presented with someone in a nano-suit riding a chopper in gta4 :p

Welcome back das vampir.

Some PlanetSide 2. No fancy downsampling or renderquality since I want the 60fps -_- (although some were at ~1.22 RQ for 1.5x pixels when I realized I could bump to that and still keep the 60)

planetside22012-12-24tujzb.png

planetside22012-12-17jmjcz.png

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Big juicy christmas hugs to Sethos for slipping me something in my stockings!

That may or may not be a sexual innuendo, that's for YOU the reader to decide!

scitek

Why no Gears 2/3 on PC Epic ? Why ?

Thankfully, Gears 1 is the best in the series but that would have been nice to have them all on PC.

Meh, no big deal anymore.

At least the PC version has exclusive content. I'd like to play the third one, shame they don't care to port it over.

Top Bottom