• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

Kinyou

Hey now, I'm from the US and I'm 100% for tits and ass. I don't know if it would be advisable to post them, though, since you could be banned if they're NSFW.
If you should ever run for President, make sure do use this as your campaign slogan.

//B1G

Banned
Dennis you should really try taking screenshots with more interesting subject matter. You post a lot of stills, but most of the time you're just looking at a wall or the ground. I get that your shtick or whatever is getting them to look better than normal via DSing, but you should still try to take screens of cool moments in the game instead of a nicely textured wall. Just a suggestion ;)

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Dennis you should really try taking screenshots with more interesting subject matter. You post a lot of stills, but most of the time you're just looking at a wall or the ground. I get that your shtick or whatever is getting them to look better than normal via DSing, but you should still try to take screens of cool moments in the game instead of a nicely textured wall. Just a suggestion ;)

Video game Asperger's. Graphics autism. Call it what you will.

scitek

shippingpc-stormgame2whk9k.png

shippingpc-stormgame2oik5j.png

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
The game is finally picking up and letting me have some fun with the jetpack. Pity the game is like 80% low rent cover based gears of warish shooting bits cause when you're dogfighting in the jetpack the game is actually quite fun.

shippingpc-skygame201c5ja3.png

shippingpc-skygame201xtjj9.png

Lime

Some incredibly awesome shots on this page.

Space Engine. Hope this is okay to post.

http://www.abload.de/img/scr00005fxpno.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.abload.de/img/scr00014qcow3.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Definitely! Keep them coming if you have more.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Batman AC, played at 2560x1440 2x2 SSAA ( 5120x2880 ). Resized to 1080p, please click for original size ( they're better :I ).

iNvid02

whats your fps like corky, is the game stable now or i need of another patch? haven't touched it yet

braid

braid_2012_01_03_15_49ma9x.png

braid_2012_01_03_15_55ua87.png

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
whats your fps like corky, is the game stable now or i need of another patch? haven't touched it yet

braid

Without dx11 the game runs flawlessly, 60 fps ( with the occasional physX related dip : normal setting ) using ingame msaa and 30 ish fps using 2x2 SSAA. With dx11 it's another story, 60 fps one second, 30 the other, 0 fps the third, and with no discernible visual upgrades outside the rare tessellation usage - garbage piles in snow, branches.

Oh btw, how does Braid's assets hold up at 2560x1600? Do they still look sharp ( as in clean )?

Dennis

Banned

Look at that car tumbling like a mofo

woohoo - ACTION!

Couple more from Space Engine.

Near the surface of a star. If you look closely, you may be able to see a black hole among the stars.
scr00031gvrbj.png

The dark shadow on the planet is because of a solar eclipse caused by the moon that I'm on.
scr00027z1psj.png

I tried using SSAA since the game isn't very demanding but it had a surprisingly massive impact on the framerate so I switched to FXAA instead to keep it at 60.

001.png

002.png

Top Bottom