• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

scitek

hkship_2013_01_19_16_w8kil.png

hkship_2013_01_19_16_ycjmr.png

iNvid02

This game fucking blows. I didn't like Revelations, either. What happened?

too much side filler nonsense, but the main issue is that even some core stuff has suffered a step backwards which is pretty terrible.

still, they have these naval missions which are fantastic, kinda put the rest of the game to shame lol

ac3sp2013011917454655febo7.png

ac3sp20130119175847116dyox.png

Why has he be banned for ?
He admitted to maybe being a paedophile. Going off his online history, it certainly doesn't put him in a positive light:
Meh... Personally, I don't think I'll ever get involved with someone ever again.

The reasons are manyfold: The jealousy (mostly coming from my end, sadly), the heartache, the feeling of a deep *need* to be near that person at all times, the issue of trust (a REAL biggy with me)...

That, and my personal preferences (physical and mental) are very bizarre, specific, and... well, just plain odd. I thought I had found the perfect individual for me once - only to find her... difficult to trust. (Hence, the jealousy part.) My experiences have led me to believe that there are few people whom I can honestly, genuinely put any modicum of 'trust' in - much less put my life in their arms.

If there is ever someone who comes into my life in such a manner - someone who actually manages to gain my trust... that person willl have won my over completely.
This was found on a furry forum BTW so he's potentially a furry and a paedophile.

Eideka

Banned
He admitted to maybe being a paedophile. Going off his online history, it certainly doesn't put him in a positive light:

This was found on a furry forum BTW so he's potentially a furry and a paedophile.

I'm at a loss of words, he seemed like a level-headed poster. :/

mileS

I'm trying to use sweetFX for the first time with Borderlands 2. Well ok it's the first time I've ever used the program. Everything is fine besides the fact that D3DOverrider stopped working for vsync. So I closed the program and tried capping the fps at 60 and turning on the in-game vsync. Nothing happened. Vsync isn't working at all. If anyone could help that would be great. I'd like to start posting screens here more often once I figure this out.

scitek

I'm trying to use sweetFX for the first time with Borderlands 2. Well ok it's the first time I've ever used the program. Everything is fine besides the fact that D3DOverrider stopped working for vsync. So I closed the program and tried capping the fps at 60 and turning on the in-game vsync. Nothing happened. Vsync isn't working at all. If anyone could help that would be great. I'd like to start posting screens here more often once I figure this out.

Yeah injecting AA breaks D3dOverrider. You can turn on in-game vsync or force it through drivers if that doesn't work, but the latter doesn't have triple buffering, so I always try in-game first. I don't know about Borderlands 2, but it uses Unreal Engine 3, so there's probably an ini to edit. Someone else probably knows.

There are minors on this forum, I wouldn't trust to leave minors in the presence of a possible furry/pedophile... what that says about the mods decision is that maybe they were being "Better safe than sorry"?

Played a little bit more Spec Ops. I also tried using RadeonPro to try and enhance a few things no idea if they worked or not (I know MLAA was though). Can someone help me out with some sweetfx profiles or just some general knowledge on the thing (both sweetfx and RadeonPro)?

My strong suit is hardware its just an added bonus I can play games on my PC :p

ohdear...9tk81.png

jeez...nekhl.png

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
Since this thread it's like the one where people usually discuss IQ and things like that, I'll ask here, lol.
I'm playing through Dead Space 1, and the in-game AA is pretty bad, so I tried to force MSAA through nVidia Inspector... But this happens:

irsT8KHPoCZc4.png

Any tips? I tried to lower shadows quality form High to Normal, but nothing.

Aaaaaaand, it's just me or the game is quite smudged? Looks like somone put vaseline on the camera... Maybe it's fault of the in-game AA...

Wanny

Since this thread it's like the one where people usually discuss IQ and things like that, I'll ask here, lol.
I'm playing through Dead Space 1, since the in-game AA is pretty bad, I tried to force MSAA through nVidia Inspector... But this happens:

*pop*

Any tips? I tried to lower shadows quality form High to Normal, but nothing.

Aaaaaaand, it's just me or the game is quite smudged? Looks like somone put vaseline on the camera... Maybe it's fault of the in-game AA...

Downsampling + SMAA was the best option I could find personally. In-game AA off. Some people will say FXAA. I say downsampling + SMAA.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
Downsampling + SMAA was the best option I could find personally. In-game AA off. Some people will say FXAA. I say downsampling + SMAA.

I don't think my PC can handle SSAA. :\
I'll try FXAA or SMAA, if nothing changes, I'll deal with it.

Dead Space 2 has problems too?

BeauRoger

Unconfirmed Member
Obviously downsampling depends on the game played, but how good does ones rig have to be to use this method effectively? Is there some for of FPS guide to it? Like if i get 70 fps on 1080p in a game, should i be able to downsample from 2560x1440 and stay above 30 fps?

Spazznid

not sure if hes permed but it looks like he found a new home, if anyone wants to continue viewing his shots

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92373915@N07/

Nice, thanks!
Although, I can't fathom why linking to a flickr wouldn't be permitted.

nothx, FBI might be watching. Who knows what could show up there =O

Wow, didn't know FBI watches people for being attracted to flat chests...

Also, he was a level-headed poster. You don't turn into a rapist monster when you are a pedo.

Looking at his description of his preferences, he wasn't as much a pedo as he thought, or at least was using the term in a very general way (Which apparently nobody can do here). Everyone else seems to use it to describe someone who goes around tagging little kids. He used it as a way to say he was attracted to specific features commonly found on younger people (Flat chest, no curves, soft face, etc.)

I guess I can't categorize myself on here ever since I'm not attracted to large breasts or asses, and curves never meant much to me anyways.

There are minors on this forum, I wouldn't trust to leave minors in the presence of a possible furry/pedophile... what that says about the mods decision is that maybe they were being "Better safe than sorry"?

....WHAT?!

First off, lol.
Second WTF? What's he gonna do? I guess the only response I'll get to this question is Sethos saying, "He'll rape their little eyes with his SweetFX." Seriously this is one of the dumbest
no offense
things I've ever seen you post. Not cool, man.

Seriously, some tunnel vision, child-like responses here. No discussion or reason, just finger-pointing and assumptions...

Might as well post something...

Planetside 2 no Downsampling, nothing but SMAA.

iCBOqDgdqsyWS.png

Top Bottom