• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT3| Saturday 21st: ARG v IRN // GER v GHA // NGA v BIH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are those two ladies shocked at Lightning's return?

Those are the leads of FF vs. XIII, now called FFXV. It's implying that every time they make an FFXIII sequel, it further delays the release of Vs. XIII.

Also one of those ladies is a guy. Not holding that against you because Japan.

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
GAF, remember that shitty sideline ref who invalidated two legit goals in the MEX vs CMR game? Well, apparently, the ref Humberto Clavijo has been kicked out of the World Cup by FIFA.

Good news, I guess.
He should call Byron Moreno. There's money to make in Heroin smuggling.

Müller is famous in Germany for being the only professional footballer who doesn't act like one. He talks like everyone else. He is totally down to earth. He is funny. And a lil clumsy. Really nice guy.

sooo

Muller is a dick
Muller acts like everyone in Germany
----
Everyone in Germany is a dick.

QED. FUCK OFF M€RK€L.

roytheone

Decided to edit my avatar to show support for my country. First time I ever used photoshop, so it took a while to figure out how it all worked, but I am pretty happy with the result.

Gambit

Müller is famous in Germany for being the only professional footballer who doesn't act like one. He talks like everyone else. He is totally down to earth. He is funny. And a lil clumsy. Really nice guy.

and he greets his Grandma in interviews.

He is like a typical Bavarian farmboy who plays football on the weekends, but somehow stumbled into the national team/Bayern.

He should call Byron Moreno. There's money to make in Heroin smuggling.

Lol

moreno_byron.jpg

Dat punchable face tho

Mac_Lane

Really glad about our performance against this abysmal Swiss side yesterday.

After 8 years of shitty games, the last few games under Deschamps have been a joy to watch.

I hope we'll finish first of our group so as to avoid Argentina in the round of 16. And I'm looking forward to playing zee Germans in the quarters, if we're lucky enough to get there in the first place obviously.

Time to get that revenge for Sevilla in '82.

Argentina vs Iran -> boring 0:0
Germany vs Ghana -> 4:0
Nigeria vs Bosnia -> 0:2

Can't wait till July 13th for Germany to win the World Cup.

Bosnia are one of those Eastern European teams who are stubborn and can pull of upsets.

Seeing these teams trouble bigger teams during qualifications time and time again

oti

Banned
Went grocery shopping earlier today. Felt like the entire German nation was there, buying meat, soft drinks and Würstchen.

I'm going for Bosnia, but I will say Nigeria did look better when Odemwingie came on. If he starts then I think Nigeria will be more of an attacking threat than they were against the Argies.

Maybe Bosnia to win with both teams to score?

GAF, remember that shitty sideline ref who invalidated two legit goals in the MEX vs CMR game? Well, apparently, the ref Humberto Clavijo has been kicked out of the World Cup by FIFA.

Good news, I guess.

Good, fuck that guy. Pissed me off, luckily mexico still won.

Argentina 2-0
Germany Ghana 1-1

alterno69

Banned
:( Im sorry guys :( we tried
I don't understand why the manager never adjusted their strategy, skiping midfiled and trying long passes from the back towards Costly might work in Concacaf but not in a world cup. I'm sure Honduras has the players to try to play wih more possesion and build up instead of long balls to a lonely man upfrunt and trying to break the oponents legs.

You need a new manager.

Haunted

Don't be, they got this. ez pz
Spoken like someone who wants to jinx Germany. ;_;

I'm always a nervous wreck before the match. Never confident until I see the boys on field. Ghana didn't have a great first game, while we've had a fantastic start and everything's clicking into place in the camp. Conditions are good, team chemistry is there, we have leaders, a good balance between youth and experience... on paper, everything's fine.

But that pressure! We have to win. We have to reach the semis or it's a disgrace.

qC04qhc.jpg

darknil

Anyone has posted a gif of Pinto (DT of Costa Rica) celebrating the goals? I think one is worthy of editing ala Mexican coach super saiyan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom