• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT3| Saturday 21st: ARG v IRN // GER v GHA // NGA v BIH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraftwerk

I lived in Iran for a few years, good folk. Very passionate about football. Wish them the best.

I hope they score 1 goal at least.

Gorgeous too <3

8EX1eaA.jpg

Haunted

I love how a bunch of people here still go "lol no way ____ is beating an A team like Germany/France/Spain/Italy" when this tournament has been like a masterclass on how wrong they are./
You can't let one or two upsets command your future predictions. The favourites are favourites because they have better individual players, better tactical training and more experience at the highest levels of competition. Chile beating Spain and Costa Rica beating Italy doesn't change that Argentina and Germany are favoured today.

Not to mention that both Chile and Costa Rica are of higher quality than Iran/Ghana.

Xater

You can't let one or two upsets command your future predictions. The favourites are favourites because they have better individual players, better tactical training and more experience at the highest levels of competition. Chile beating Spain and Costa Rica beating Italy doesn't change that Argentina and Germany are favoured today.

Not to mention that both Chile and Costa Rica are of higher quality than Iran/Ghana.

Also a game is 90 minutes and in the end Germany wins.

Except if it the semis or we play against Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom