• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT4| What can European men do against such reckless heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daydream

Banned
Wow, now that's really game manipulation done by the ref here.
I mean the refs in this World Cup were really bad, but that's over the top.…

Giving penalty for tripping?? In the last group game which determines what team goes on ?

He had a clear view on it. It was 100% a penalty, stop pulling things out of your ass. They have different camera angles on it, you know?

ftlceu.gif

I can see this gif making a return lol

dani_dc

Man, I feel bad for Ivory Coast.

With that said, it was a clear penalty, he hits the Ivory Coast player leg which causes him to "trip" on the grass.

My fellow FutbolGAFfers

We, the people of Costa Rica put our word to stop the terrible evil that is Greece on this World Cup.

We ask you for your support against these fearsome foes and the day of the match will count on you, our brothers, to stop this dark age.

Together! we will destroy democracy!

grkazan12

Don't worry, I still love you Gaf. My hands are still shaking.

ΕΛΛΑΣ ΕΛΛΑΣ ΕΛΛΑΣ ΕΛΛΑΣ ΕΛΛΑΣ ΕΛΛΑΣ

PATRIDA MOU !!!!!!!!!

Haunted

You guys know I dislike Greece.

That was a penalty, ref had the balls to call it in such an important situation and he was correct.

cripterion

I'll laugh pretty hard if Greece beats Costa Rica. Anything can happen in this World Cup (and I don't see Costa Rica as a super unbeatable team either).

The beauty of football... even a shitty team like Greece can make it to the knockout rounds. This is the third time the Ivorians have been denied a chance to go through to the last 16.

FootballFan

I reminded and watched again.

2nd and 3rd angle show its definitely a penalty.

Sucks man. :(

But it was not injusticia

I meant rewinded here.

anyways, watched it 4 times now. Penalty it was unfortunately.

Sampras goes for the shot and as he lifts his leg it gets hit by the defenders leg. Kinda like an ankle tap in rugby.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
oh please the US could have just said "fuck it who gives a shit about this game" and let Panama win easily.
You yanks with your hypothesis and theoretical narratives. Pathetic really. You could plainly see Panamas defense become loose towards the end it's as clear as Suarez bite on chilleni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom