• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT4| What can European men do against such reckless heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemenx

Banned
I personally enjoyed the fuck out of the 2004 Euro.

An outsider team winning in football is almost unthinkable. I'm always enjoying that, don't give a fuck how they played, those were some odds stacked against.

It also was the best schadenfreude ever.

$200

Banned
First time watching Colombia... and woah they really are good. That wasn't even the first XI too. This team is gonna destroy Uruguay next week especially if Suarez's banned.

akaoni

Banned
It was a penalty. The defender stuck his leg forward to make a challenge, and from directly behind is just asking for trouble. Could've been completely as intended, doesn't really matter.

derExperte

I personally enjoyed the fuck out of the 2004 Euro.

An outsider team winning in football is almost unthinkable. I'm always enjoying that, don't give a fuck how they played, those were some odds staked against.

It also was the best schadenfreude ever.

Euro '92! Wasn't even mad that Germany f'd up the final.

Wow at this Greece hate. I hope they win this whole tournament so y'all can cry a little more.

What am I supposed to do? Watch Greece and fool myself into thinking they play exciting good games? I don't understand what some of you guys expect from neutrals. Wtf is a person supposed to do?

Yes, today it was watchable but a lot of times it isn't.

Damn, Colombia is playing exceptionally good; so impressive. It seems like one of the strongest teams in the WC. I won't be surprised if they bet Uruguay. Colombians must be so happy since they hadn't been to a World Cup since 1998.

pulga

Banned
What did I tell you guys? Chiquidracula is a piece of shit who shouldn't ever officiate a match in his life again. While at that, Suarez should never play a professional football match as long as he lives. Utter scum.

daydream

Banned
The one we are talking about.

I see no facts here. Hell of a lot of opinion though.

There's 1000 camera angles on it that clearly show it was a penalty. There's something called a rulebook, also, btw. Maybe they should call you next time, though, just to confirm.

Scotch

e4LR0Sr.jpg

Poor CONMEBOL. Only one of those first 4 making it to the semi-final.

Courage

What am I supposed to do? Watch Greece and fool myself into thinking they play exciting good games? I don't understand what some of you guys expect from neutrals. Wtf is a person supposed to do?

Yes, today it was watchable but a lot of times it isn't.
As long as they keep this performance up, then I don't care. Based on today's performance, they were better than Ivory Coast at their best (against Japan) and Japan at their best.
The one we are talking about.

Did you see the contact with Samaras' left leg? Or are you fucking with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom