• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT4| What can European men do against such reckless heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will probably go ignored, but does anyone have a gif of (i think it was Colombia) cheering in the stands towards the end of their game earlier? There was a rather attractive woman in the lower-left quadrant of the frame with curly hair.

Would appreciate it. Or the video. Cuz reasons.

Walshy

It's the World Cup, smaller teams in the quarter finals isn't really unheard of. Paraguay in 2010, Ukraine in 2006, South Korea + Senegal + Turkey in 2002.
I'm just saying that the match up itself is amazing.

Costa Rica have topped a group containing Italy, England and Uruguay. It's crazy to even type it.

CTLance

Man, just finished watching the recaps. Wow.

That penalty kick that ended Ivory coast, the pain of the poor goalie. Those emotions.

Roland1979

Dutch tv comment: he hit him, but probably not on purpose. They don't agree and whether you should give it or not. Probably not on purpose is the conclusion.

iYVDAoLFgzl8b.gif

Yeah, he got tackled.

That's what I imagined happened, that Vine clearly started too late. Yeah clear pen

Greece played the entire tournament abysmal football.

Thank god they at least showed a half decent performance tonight, yet still IC outclassed them easily. IC moved the ball with ease through the midfield with sharp short passing yet unable to keep their cool close to the box and create good chances. Greece stayed dangerous with counters but were unable to finish them and too often opted for long shots (good ones though).

A Greek tragedy for Cote d'Ivoire.

I rooted for them, they played the better football yet Greece did what they always do. Defend well, score somehow, defend more and got lucky with that last minute penalty.

I'am starting to realize that every team I root for gets eliminated. Think it will hit Ghana, Portugal, Nigeria and South Korea next. Don't care about Group E and I want Algeria to fail, so they'll probably proceed.

snaffles

I think people are being pretty damn harsh on Greece today.

I can think of loads of shots and chances they had tonight.

Their best performance so far by a mile, just disappointing that they don't always go for it. Not that I don't understand why they play like they do, they are through to the next round and my team(Australia) were the first team knocked out, playing the way people like to see them play.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
This will probably go ignored, but does anyone have a gif of (i think it was Colombia) cheering in the stands from an earlier game? Towards the end of the game, there was a rather attractive woman in the left quadrant of the frame with curly hair.

Would appreciate it. Cuz reasons.

ColOmbia, dammit.

And from which game?

This will probably go ignored, but does anyone have a gif of (i think it was Colombia) cheering in the stands towards the end of their game earlier? There was a rather attractive woman in the left quadrant of the frame with curly hair.

Would appreciate it. Cuz reasons.

iaquky.gif

RIP cries

Someone quote the guy who said he'll cut his dick if Greece scores second goal

If Greece actually score 2 goals somehow and win I'll cut my own dick off.

Ain't happening.
Lol I need to learn to shut my mouth until the final whistle blows. Too many times this cup I've spoken too soon.
sooo..

edit: lol beaten like cries no longer will
No I will not cut my dick off. ಠ_ಠ

norinrad

DerZuhälter;118085165 said:

Thank god they at least showed a half decent performance tonight, yet still IC outclassed them easily. IC moved the ball with ease through the midfield with sharp short passing yet unable to keep their cool close to the box and create good chances. Greece stayed dangerous with counters but were unable to finish them and too often opted for long shots (good ones though).

Its the same old Greece, they did this at the European cup and won it. Everyone should be worried when a team plays like Greece

FIFA needs to advance their game, every time a Penalty is award it should be reviewed, seeing a flop decide a game on this stage is disgusting...in FIFA cheaters always win..

m0t0k1

DerZuhälter;118085165 said:

IC was way to much ego tripping. So many chances if a player was passing the ball instead of shooting. IC could have won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom