• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Microsoft E3 Conference

BlindRage

Jun 6, 2009
Gonna watch as much as I can at work, hoping the surprise game demo on the pre show is something good.

RemyL

May 2, 2011
rather not say
I don't have an Xbox One and never had any xbox console for that matter but I set my tv to record the conferences and will definetely watch this one too.

In short , I hope all of you owning an xbox will have a really great conference and enjoy e3 this year :)

MendicantBS

Apr 6, 2009
Doubtful. There will be a sequel at some point, but given that Respawn will be talking up DLC today makes it unlikely they'll openly shift focus to a new title.
Yeah, i guess you're right.
Well any megaton announced is a good megaton...except for TV announcements.

shandy706

May 3, 2011
Clemson Tiger Country
I'm so happy this takes place during lunch for me.....going to eat really slowly..LOL

Just in case someone does care, or walks by my office, I'll simply be at lunch. ;)

(nobody really cares here...unless there's something pressing for me to do)

Cincaid

Feb 15, 2013
Sweden
www.giantbomb.com
Rare tweeting about the briefing! Must...not...over-analyze...!

Less than an hour to go until the #XboxE3 briefing!
Edit:

Huh, now ChAIR tweeted about it as well, but also saying they're not there? Then, why tweet it? Probably because they're an Epic studio? HALP I'M OVER-ANALYZING AGAIN

Less than an hour before the Xbox #E32014 press conference. Watch it live here: http://xbox.com/e3 (we r not in the show)

Strider

Jul 23, 2013
I just want a multiplayer Halo to play on my Xbox One this year. That's it. That's all I need.

The_Monk

Sep 28, 2010
I'm so happy this takes place during lunch for me.....going to eat really slowly..LOL

Just in case someone does care, or walks by my office, I'll simply be at lunch. ;)

(nobody really cares here...unless there's something pressing for me to do)
Well, I'm here but I do care! Eat properly! :)

ekim

May 2, 2012
Prediction for the beginning: they roll in with that huge Sunset Overdrive bus.