• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Microsoft E3 Conference

BTMcFEBCcAAc2Zu.jpg:large

HYPE!. Wonder if they're going to announce the sequel of Titanfall.
Doubtful. There will be a sequel at some point, but given that Respawn will be talking up DLC today makes it unlikely they'll openly shift focus to a new title.

I don't have an Xbox One and never had any xbox console for that matter but I set my tv to record the conferences and will definetely watch this one too.

In short , I hope all of you owning an xbox will have a really great conference and enjoy e3 this year :)

shandy706

I'm so happy this takes place during lunch for me.....going to eat really slowly..LOL

Just in case someone does care, or walks by my office, I'll simply be at lunch. ;)

(nobody really cares here...unless there's something pressing for me to do)

The_Monk

I'm so happy this takes place during lunch for me.....going to eat really slowly..LOL

Just in case someone does care, or walks by my office, I'll simply be at lunch. ;)

(nobody really cares here...unless there's something pressing for me to do)

Well, I'm here but I do care! Eat properly! :)

So exciting, won't be able to watch the whole thing before I have to get back to class but at least I'll have the bulk.

Can't wait for Banjo/Conker/Dragon's Dogma 2

Top Bottom