• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Microsoft E3 Conference

BraXzy

Got really confused at AC: Unity being in the Xbox Conference.

It looked AMAZING though. The lightning looked excellent imo.

Gator86

this is why I don't like microsoft.

Cute message they spread. "We're all for the gamers... but we paid every developer to delay their stuff on the other consoles".

Essentially. Gears, fable, forza, and halo on repeat with some timed dlc thrown in. Forever and ever.

Dehnus

HAH! The Sunset Overdrive trailer got me good. After that rather generic trailer ("Gray and Micheal Bay") for Dragon Age and all that other "Look Grey! and Explosions". My response was "Oh great.. another grey shooter... sigh"

:p

Loved the "You and your crate are safe!"

tIqkOt8.png

Mindwipe

Forza looked dull, Evolve looked kinda interesting but isn't it just Dead Space's multiplayer concept again with a bit of TF2 thrown in? Sunset Overdrive was good at puncturing the po faced conventions but it looked like constantly railgrinding would end up a bit silly.

Capcom growing a sense of self parody?

MS seem to be switching tack to moneyhatting support and DLC as they did in E3 over actual exclusives. Which seems to be a better approach after Titanfall.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Dragon's Age looked TERRIBLE. The characters looked so lifeless.

Top Bottom