• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Microsoft E3 Conference

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Did they just skim a Fantasia release date? Hope MS is doing them a lot of favors after that Kinect screwing. But now I'm watching Fable. Let's see what it's got.

While most of the games being shown are ones we already knew about, this is shaping up to be a nice conference! Sunset Overdrives kind of makes me want an Xbox One now.

tIqkOt8.png

Oh, LOL!

Rich!

Well well well. Two minutes on Harmonix's game. I guess Microsoft really are trying to move on from Kinect, as fast as possible.

If this was last year, it would have been at least ten minutes.

AC Unity looked very awesome as well. I'm wondering if there's special coop missions or if the whole game can be played that way. I hope it's the former.. I don't really have any gaming friends with PS4's :(

No French-speaking AI, no buy.

Oh and hype levels falling. This Fable Legends trailer is just bad.

The Llama

Am I the only one totally underwhelmed so far? Nothing really appealing. tbh COD looked the most interesting out of them all. This Fable thing so far is just UGH.

Sunset overdrive looks amazing, but I'm not buying an X1 for only one game.

That being said, nothing else shown so far looks too interesting IMO.

pretty sure I have confirmed I completely do not care about Fable.

I stopped caring about fable when the villain in the second one slipped and fell in a out rather than letting me kill him.

Seriously, Sunset Overdrive is the best thing announced for Xbox One right now. I'm completely sold on the game. It and hopefully Crackdown 3 will be the first things I pick up if I ever get an Xbox One. PS4 comes first though.

Fake edit: Fable looks meh.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Fable in my eyes is still a franchise that never truly reached it's potential. This new Legends game looks so meh, generic and by the numbers.

I want them to attempt to make a Fable game in the style that Molyneux originally hyped it up as.

Top Bottom