• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Microsoft E3 Conference

catmario

LWxnn21.jpg

My Body is ready!!!! YUM!!!

Strider

After last year I would have laughed so hard if you told me Microsoft's 2014 conference would be my most anticipated.. but here we are.

HYPE!

Watching merely because it's the first conference and I don't have anything else to do. Plus maybe we'll get some nice third party announcements there as well.

Not sure what x-box owners are rooting for, but I hope you guys get it. May E3 2014 be one that we all remember fondly years down the road!

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Have a feeling this will be the best conference in years for Microsoft. Excited for it alot.

esterk

Alright M$, here's your chance to get me to buy one of them new-fangled Xbox thingamahoozas. Don't let me (or my wallet) down.

dose

Eurogamer says the pre-show starts at 4pm GMT (now) and the Briefing starts at 4.30pm. What exactly is the Briefing if it isn't the actual conference?

jond76

Banned
I'm so excited that there were no huge leaks going into this! In the famous words of Detective Cameron: "Thrill me."

Prompto

Banned
I think this is the first year in a long time where I'm actually looking forward to the Microsoft Conference.

Capella

I really hope Phil delivers on some of his promises today and it's a great show. I'm already pretty excited about Sunset Overdrive so I'm looking forward to having more reasons to get an XO next year. Show me a good RPG and I am 100% sold.

Top Bottom