• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA March-April |OT| Reunited and it Phil's so good.

Blablurn

Its not that bad that the Heat went for the 2nd seed in the end. Makes the run to the conference finals a lil easier if they can avoid the Bulls and Nets which gave them some troubles this season.

overcast

Rockets got home court, makes me a happy man. Still scared of the Blazers, they've looked good lately.

So, if I'm correct, the Dallas/Memphis game is literally for the 7th or 8th position? Just like that Rockets/Lakers game last year.

East is pretty much ready to go too. Just need to see if the Raptors or Bulls get the 4th. Brooklyn/Chicago is definitely the one I want. That would easily be the best series in the East in that first round. The west will be all fun.

Did nba gaf leave this board or something when the thread shut down? Weird this thread is so dead.

Anyways praying Raptors win tonight, Nets lose, Wiz win.

That would setup a great EC Semis with Bulls vs Pacers and Brooklyn vs Miami. Count me in.

kIdMuScLe

Did nba gaf leave this board or something when the thread shut down? Weird this thread is so dead.

That would setup a great EC Semis with Bulls vs Pacers and Brooklyn vs Miami. Count me in.

Yup it sure did... Is not as fun as it used to be anymore :-(

They did. All of the regulars now post on a different board. This thread moves so slowly that I didn't even realize it existed until a week ago.

We must be reborn like a phoenix rising from the ashes
...or something.

If you want to know where nba gaf moved I can give you a link. Most of us here also post there hehe.

Its not that bad that the Heat went for the 2nd seed in the end. Makes the run to the conference finals a lil easier if they can avoid the Bulls and Nets which gave them some troubles this season.

Nets gon give it ya, its time for Pierce and Garnett to finish what they should have done in game 6 a few years ago :'(

Bobcats push Heat to 7

:p

Yay my perfect scenario worked. Watch the Nets overlook Toronto now.

Wooo! C's are tied for the 4th worst record thanks to that Jazz win.

tank.gif

and our [playoffs OT will come out around Friday evening - Saturday morning. You can PM me for OT title suggestions.

EDIT: Looks like I missed something good in that mavs griz game. Damnit DaS2.

Derwind

Holy hell took me about forever to remember my password, just in time for playoff season tho...

I've never looked more forward to a playoff season in a long time than this one. I'm loving the raptors squad this season and a chance to even the score against the Nets is going to be awesome. You wanted this matchup, you got it.

10275589_10154005902995244_1421328627306573153_o.jpg

Blablurn

Nets gon give it ya, its time for Pierce and Garnett to finish what they should have done in game 6 a few years ago :'(

Bobcats push Heat to 7

:p

just saw the results :/ fuck. miami won't even make it to the pacers if they continue to struggle against the nets. damn. first they miss the #1 spot and then they will meet the nets. great work spoelstra.

just saw the results :/ fuck. miami won't even make it to the pacers if they continue to struggle against the nets. damn. first they miss the #1 spot and then they will meet the nets. great work spoelstra.
Yeah, I'm already
iOpXSBQ.jpg
on the imminent heat nets series. It's not like thebulls with rose couple years back where they beat heat like 3ice in regular season. That bulls team never felt like a threat despite that. This one against the nets feels like a legit bad match up.

Edit: of course imma be like go raps the meantime. Fdnets lol

Top Bottom