• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA March-April |OT| Reunited and it Phil's so good.

Jarlaxle

Can't rely on crappy teams like New Orleans or Miami for anything these days.

I don't know what you're complaining about. Dallas is pretty much in. Phoenix on the other hand really could've used the Heat stepping up last night. I'm really worried aobut our chances of making it in. It's too bad too, because I really think we could pull an upset.

I don't know what you're complaining about. Dallas is pretty much in. Phoenix on the other hand really could've used the Heat stepping up last night. I'm really worried about our chances of making it in. It's too bad too, because I really think we could pull an upset.

Phoenix with a chance against the Spurs? I mean, I guess the Suns might could push the series to 6 games, but no more than that.

Jarlaxle

Phoenix with a chance against the Spurs? I mean, I guess the Suns might could push the series to 6 games, but no more than that.

I actually think they have a better shot against OKC but yes, I think if they push the tempo they might have a chance against the older Spurs too.

Branduil

I don't know what you're complaining about. Dallas is pretty much in. Phoenix on the other hand really could've used the Heat stepping up last night. I'm really worried aobut our chances of making it in. It's too bad too, because I really think we could pull an upset.

Eh, the Mavs need to win 2 of 3 to guarantee a spot. That's not exactly a done deal.

BadAss2961

Rest in pieces, Quincy Miller.

ir9kbOmodoAiQ.gif

http://a.pomf.se/sfgvkv.webm

lol

Rest in pieces, Quincy Miller.

ir9kbOmodoAiQ.gif

lol

Would be cooler if he didn't palm the ball and travel so hard after crossing back over to his left. I know loltravel in the NBA, but that's pretty freaking blatant once it's slowed down. 3.5 steps forward while palming the ball in his left hand.

Pimpwerx

RIP East if happened.
Great idea IF he balances the schedule so all teams play each other somewhat equally. Otherwise, seeding benefits the top of the east since they can gorge on inferior competition. I mean, SoS will become a big debate point when schedules get released. Western teams will still chew each other up. PEACE.

Branduil

Great idea IF he balances the schedule so all teams play each other somewhat equally. Otherwise, seeding benefits the top of the east since they can gorge on inferior competition. I mean, SoS will become a big debate point when schedules get released. Western teams will still chew each other up. PEACE.

3 ten-team divisions. You play everyone in your division 4 times, and the teams in the other divisions 2. Add 3 more games with each of the other divisions to get to 82.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

I honestly assume a move like that would require them to alter the conferences concept so that neither the Eastern or Western conference would exist. It would be like the NFL where you have the AFC and the NFC. With teams around the country filling up spots in each conference. Initially the teams from the west would feast but It could also have the effect of getting weaker teams the draft picks they deserve instead of them sneaking into the playoffs due to them being in the east. Yeah the top 16 get to the playoffs but the altered conference would justify the changed schedules

I would say make the first round 5 games instead of 7 but that is obviously a profit motivated decision along with giving better teams a chance to rest.

Edgeward

Sloppy start to the 4th but blake and crawford restored order and are closing this one out. Making Cousins work hard for those points,

56 wins with 2 more to go, yay. Finally, the clips take out the kings with much greater ease than past games.

I just hope the current East playoff seeds will be like that once the season ends. Don't want Bulls and Nets face in the 1st round.. And expecting Nets gets out of 1st round vs Raps, I want Indy be the team to get the taste of them next instead of Heat. Nets seem to have figured it out.

The dream for the Bobcats was nice.

Raptors are very beatable, and I think they could've given Pacers a sweat.

But if it stays Heat-Cats 2-7, Lebron's gonna give em that work in the first round. Big Al's going to show out against Bosh though

Top Bottom