• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA March-April |OT| Reunited and it Phil's so good.

Just tuned in to the Pacers game, I checked the scoreboard like 3 times the first few seconds just to see I was seeing things right. Pacers should be helping the knicks go in to the playoffs if they want to make things tougher for the Heat.

WTF is happening to the pacers? THis can't be all Vogel's fault.

Edit: lol at the espn comments.. "Hibbert is a 7'2'' mountain of trash."

Is kicking someone not a flagrant?
Not sure, but I think it is.

If the Pacers fall more than 1 game behind the Heat they will be screwed because they can get up for the game in Miami and win the tiebreakers but if they don't have a shot at first place by that game then the Heat wont give a shit.

Pimpwerx

PUAKWEG.gif

Micky Arison owns the Miami Heat 361 days of the year, 362 on a leap year. The other 4 days, they are owned by the Brooklyn Nets. True story.

please leave LeBron, Wade is gonna keep dragging the team down

Melo x LeBron x Kobe x Kyrie x Love :p

Heat losing on purpose, shook at Brooklyn dynasty

goodbye JV and the raptors playoff dreams

jv.gif

He had a career high after DUI charges. Lowry dropped 29 points with no rust what so ever. Raptors just need to hold that 3 seed. They are so losing to Brooklyn if they go to the 4th seed in the playoffs in the first round.

Why do I get the feeling that the only teams in the NBA trying to win right now are

Chicago
Atlanta
Brooklyn

and in the west teams 6,7,8 and 9?

Other than that there is some pretty shite basketball being played.

Top Bottom