• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA March-April |OT| Reunited and it Phil's so good.

Edgeward

Open seeding needs to happen. They can still make it so that division winners still take priority so that the East can still have some representation.

Curry! Yes! Grizz lose

andthebeatgoeson

The Pacers finished 2-for-13 from 3-point range. Stephenson went 3-for-13 and missed all five of his 3-pointers. George was 6-for-22 and was unhappy he didn't get more calls.

"It's just crazy," George said. "We played against a team the other night where if you breathe on the guy (LeBron James) you know he went to the line. I'm not saying I'm that caliber player, but it's just frustrating."

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/gamecast?gameId=400489950&version=mobile

Glad to see the pacers with their head in the game. Don't be that guy George.

any OT title suggestion?

My plan is to make this the 2014 NBA March-April |OT| as the April regular season is just a bit over 2 weeks long. I will just ask a mod to rename the thread once a good OT title has been picked. The person who submits the picked title will get due recognition.

Talk about the tale of two teams. One's getting hot when it counts, and the other is going dead cold. Pacers are dropping, hard.

Edgeward

Great D in the second half. Caught them on b2b and ran them out. Did it without Jcrawford and Blake so hopefully they will be ready for phx

LastUniqueJerboa.gif

Goodness gracious, ESPN already talking about Bron, Dwade and Bosh possibly opting out after this season smh.

Pacers are 19-16 in last 35 games. I know they're sliding but shit it's worse than what I thought it was. If Knicks matches up with Pacers in the Playoffs... Watch out :D.

Goodness gracious, ESPN already talking about Bron, Dwade and Bosh possibly opting out after this season smh.

Pacers are 19-16 in last 35 games. I know they're sliding but shit it's worse than what I thought it was. If Knicks matches up with Pacers in the Playoffs... Watch out :D.

Pacers won't finish first...and the Knicks need a minor miracle to make that 8th seed. A lot of quality teams to play in April, and even thought the Hawks have explicitly stated they're tanking, they won't just throw games.

Pacers won't finish first...and the Knicks need a minor miracle to make that 8th seed. A lot of quality teams to play in April, and even thought the Hawks have explicitly stated they're tanking, they won't just throw games.

Just checked the 3-9th east standings for the first time (no shit) and yep impossible for Knicks to reach 7th now. Hopes of Knicks pacers are crushed. The way pacers are playing right now, Knicks could probably upset them in a series.
fuck da knicks and the nets.
It's time for you to start Embracing the imminent 8th seed breh :(.

EDit: Dick Bevetta is 74? damn, I would be lucky to be that energetic by 60.

Ummm how the fuck are the Knicks up by this much in the half?

Regardless, I wont get excited until the game ends and the Knicks come away with a W. Still plenty of time for these fuckers to blow it

If the Spurs make an early exit in the playoffs this year, I'm going to be super bummed. I thought 2 years ago it was done then last year happened and I figured that was it. Now we have this season and I'm terrified of being overly optimistic again!

WorldStar

Banned
cheatin ass lakers, clearly off the knee of Lakers

i'm watching it in LA on local Lakers broadcast and even Lakers commentators were saying it was clearly Kings ball

resulted in a 3 too

Top Bottom