• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

Noobcraft

Wait, does the Xbox One's screenshot capability allow you to take PNG's? If so that's really impressive. The PS4's screenshot taking functionality may be more intuitive, but it looks like compression wise the Xbox One shots are far better quality.
Yes.
screenshot-original447u5p.png

screenshot-original8jysly.png

screenshot-original6mas50.png

Man, I'm excited for this thread now that we're in our second year and X1 owners can post here too. Should get some insane shots in here this year.

I hope they patch in a photo-mode for The Order and let us turn off some of the post-processing effects. I'd love to get up close to things like the character models without the film grain or the blur. This is the best I could manage when trying to take a pic of Gallahad's face:

16584622292_c9bceee3c1_o.jpg

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I will put those in. Thanks, guys.

You should probably remove Minus, and add something like Sta.sh.

Minus is notorious for removing images without notice, and for a lot of people has absolutely horrendous load times. In the PC Screenshot Thread there will be thread pages that are completely loaded, except they take another 4 minutes to finish because of there being one or two Minus screenshots present.

Sta.sh is the host DeviantArt uses, they don't compress images or change filetypes, and offer 2Gb free storage. Speeds are stellar too, couldn't recommend them enough.

f0lken

So testing the new screenshot and sharing functionality, the pics themselves are great, but the method to take/share them should be more intuitive and easy, anyway I am sure in will only get better :D

ivGD9djaEUM4T.png

ibpLr6z09NKlaB.png

ibkkmwtDiBQCno.png

The Order, Ryse and Sunset Overdrive look so good. The Order is probably the best looking presentation in a game I have ever seen.

Top Bottom