• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

Why do all the order shots look so dark? It hides the beauty of the game.

Because most of the game is actually dark (aesthetically/artistically, not because of the gamma problems or anything).

15982654523_e1b2ff7108_o.png

Holy shit at the difference in lighting where the paper bends. Incredible attention to detail.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Why do all the order shots look so dark? It hides the beauty of the game.
It's quite a dark game, i'd say the beginning of the game,(that is after the prologue) is literally the brightest part of it aside from the dock section.

Timu

You should probably remove Minus, and add something like Sta.sh.

Minus is notorious for removing images without notice, and for a lot of people has absolutely horrendous load times. In the PC Screenshot Thread there will be thread pages that are completely loaded, except they take another 4 minutes to finish because of there being one or two Minus screenshots present.

Sta.sh is the host DeviantArt uses, they don't compress images or change filetypes, and offer 2Gb free storage. Speeds are stellar too, couldn't recommend them enough.
Strange, I never had a single problem with Minus and I used it for years now.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Mixed bag I guess. These are from the Xbox screenshots thread.

Still looks pretty bad... Weird to see that it lacks Anistropic Filtering on the Xbox, too. Seems like most Xbox games have it enabled.

Mithos

Strange, I never had a single problem with Minus and I used it for years now.

Same for me. But they dropped the filesize from 15MB to 5MB so its not as good anymore. Maybe they do not remove images if you actually have an account, but do if you just upload loose files to minus.

Screenshot-Original.png

Screenshot-Original.png

Screenshot-Original.png

Both looking really good for being ports of last gen. games.

Loving the IQ on Halo 4, though the last gen. textures really stick out.
TR doesn't have that problem as it is a more proper Remaster, and the new lighting system is really good.

Jesus at these screens. I need to get Driveclub and The Order now that I finally have a PS4, and when I get an XBOne I'm definitely picking up Ryse and Sunset.

Gurish

This game is just not very impressive imo, at least on consoles, it lacks consistency, sometimes it looks good but a lot of other times can look pretty bad.

XB1 pics are much higher quality than some of the PS4 shots, hope Sony will support higher quality images as well.

This game is just not very impressive imo, at least on consoles, it lacks consistency, sometimes it looks good but a lot of other times can look pretty bad.

XB1 pics are much higher quality than some of the PS4 shots, hope Sony will support higher quality images as well.

I agree with this, just beat the game on PS4, sometimes I'm really impressed with what I see other times the opposite, obviously doesn't help low 20's FPS

burgerdog

The Order and Ryse look incredible, just wow. I'm surprised how well the xb1 version of Ryse holds up(I played it on PC.) The Order is making a lot of other games in the thread look extremely dated. I need redbox to stock it to experience those graphics.

Top Bottom