• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

Those arc-rifle shots were taken via the share button. If you press the button just a split-second before you fire the gun, it will capture the arc of lightning hitting your target.
Dude I tried doing that so many times and failed. Will try again because the results when you land a shot are ridic.

Dude I tried doing that so many times and failed. Will try again because the results when you land a shot are ridic.

It took me a while to perfect it. Just make sure to press the share button before letting go of R2. But only a split second before. Give it another go and post the results here. ;)

Oh, and remember to set your PS4 to 'easy screenshots' mode so you only have to press the share button to take a shot and not hold it, which makes it much easier time shots like the ones I posted.

drigosr

Sunset Overdrive (XB1)
whish I could take that HUD out ...

ibx630ZbDuet8D.png

iblQVue4dexk9Z.png

imWYDIRU0gGjO.png

Oh man, i would like a dead space remaster on rads engine - that would be glorious

And i would perhaps die from a heart attack - 😁

Gestault

I can't get a single screenshot of KI right, it is not optimized for the guide button double tap (It shows the pause menu when you do that) so I have to tell "Take a screenshot" command, the issue is that even though the command is in english, my console is set up in spanish, so telling the command in english is useless, and i can't say "Toma una captura" because it is not translated yet, so I have to tell the command as it would be pronounced in spanish, its very confusing and awkward, I already sent feedback, hopefully it will get sorted out when the final update comes out

The double-tap captures before it brings up the game/system overlay menu. It's how everyone here has been getting their KI shots. Pressing Y saves the previous image, not what you're seeing at the snap overlay.

This game looks bonkers. I love this art-style.

Three

Why is it prompting me to save pictures of X1 games when I attempt to open them in a new tab?

On android in doesn't even prompt it just downloads it. I have to go to downloads and delete each one. It's really annoying. Must have something to do with the fact it's png.

Derpyduck

Banned
I love the screenshots of all the colorful games. Sunset Overdrive, Plants vs Zombies and pretty much every Nintendo title.
On android in doesn't even prompt it just downloads it. I have to go to downloads and delete each one. It's really annoying. Must have something to do with the fact it's png.

Same on Mac via Safari. Doesn't ask, just downloads it immediately and then starts Preview.

Eolz

Forza Horizon 2 is one of the games that really make me want an Xbox One, and those screens are even better than I thought. Some great pics here.

Top Bottom