• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Fantasy Football Discussion/Advice Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not PPR. Langford is projected for 2 points more but Wheaton has been trending strong while Langford is trending a little weak now that forte is back. I'm leaning towards Wheaton with how awful Ravens are and Ben is hot, but this is a still a rivalry matchup so I don't discount that.

Makes sense. I've got Wheaton too, and it's between him and Cooks. I'm unsure.

Jabronium

In the title game for the first time in this particular league, and after Amari Cooper's disaster on Thursday, I'm considering doing something drastic at my WR2 spot. Currently have TY Hilton in, have D. Parker and S. Diggs on the bench with Wheaton available on waivers. PPR scoring...should I switch Hilton for one of those other 3? I feel pretty good about my core otherwise (QB - Palmer, RB's + flex - D. Martin, D. Johnson, D. Williams).

Jabronium

Gary Barnidge against #2 TE defense Chiefs

or Ben Watson against Jaguars?

Probably Watson, and hope that Brees can tough it out. Barnidge will probably still be relatively safe though, especially in PPR. (Full disclosure, my opponent has both starting today so I'm heavily rooting against them.)

Probably Watson, and hope that Brees can tough it out. Barnidge will probably still be relatively safe though, especially in PPR. (Full disclosure, my opponent has both starting today so I'm heavily rooting against them.)

Yeah, I need a big day since my opponent had Jordan Reed and his 24 points :(

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
If return yards are good for you points wise, take Lockett. He's been very good for me since I picked him up. He adds that and a good receiver.

We get points for the return TD on the player, but not the yards. One of the reasons I'm thinking Lockett takes the bench. I think everyone else has better chances. Though, I am a little nervous about Marshall v. NE.

We get points for the return TD on the player, but not the yards. One of the reasons I'm thinking Lockett takes the bench. I think everyone else has better chances. Though, I am a little nervous about Marshall v. NE.

Yeah, in that case I'd bounce Lockett.

Ugh, I don't want to bench Devonta Freeman (ESPN insanely projected him at 22 points), but there's no way he does well vs Carolina at all

Tyler Lockett or Emmanuel Sanders?

Leaning towards Lockett due to recent consistency and if Baldwin struggles to get open then Lockett will get looks.

Jabronium

Yeah, in that case I'd bounce Lockett.

Ugh, I don't want to bench Devonta Freeman (ESPN insanely projected him at 22 points), but there's no way he does well vs Carolina at all

Who are your other options? What scoring type? Those projections can be head-scratchers, yeah.

@BigMastadon I'd go Lockett as well.

Well, me not starting Cousins for Cam and White just catching that TD in New England just sunk me.

Can't hate though, did great for the first (& last) year!

Edit: OH SHIT DECKER

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Barring some breakout games from Denver's Defense and Denver's kicker tomorrow night, I've lost my 3rd place game. Marshall was my only Offensive player that had a good game. Gronk, Watkins, Ivory and Ginn all had bad games. Opponent got big games from Williams, Jones and Gore.

I'm down 35, and they still have Watson playing for the Saints right now.

Confused. My opponent started Bortles/Robinson (Jac RB)/Robinson (Jac WR)/J Thomas (Jac TE). He has options on the bench. Why would you handicap yourself like that when it comes to points?

Championship game. I'm up 127 to 89 at the moment. I have Cooks/Lockett/AZ Kicker going and he has those four, Fitzgerald, and hightower.

Just confused as to why he would do that.

goober

Confused. My opponent started Bortles/Robinson (Jac RB)/Robinson (Jac WR)/J Thomas (Jac TE). He has options on the bench. Why would you handicap yourself like that when it comes to points?

Championship game. I'm up 127 to 89 at the moment. I have Cooks/Lockett/AZ Kicker going and he has those four, Fitzgerald, and hightower.

Just confused as to why he would do that.

You see those stats? I was up against that same combo (Bortles + Robinson). Bortles had 2 INTS and Robinson had nothing. I left to do some stuff, came back and they both exploded.

Wads

Banned
Bortles + Robinson combo killed me. Martavus Bryant and West also killed me. Rest of my guys pulled it out. Only chance I have now is if Rusell Wilson scrambles for a 90 yard TD...

Edit also I had Hightower and thought West would take care of business against the Browns. So much suckage...

Left Doug Baldwin on the bench.... FUCK! Played Ginn instead - Mega Mistake. But Baldwin was Questionable.

Up by 14.54 points. My opponent has Demaryius Thomas playing tomorrow.

What are my chances?

f4jFwxb.png

I think I posted on this thread earlier in the season.

I've never played, I had no idea what I was doing, and now I'm walking away with three losses and a cool $800.

Found my original post here from October lol:
This has been my first year playing FF and so far I'm 4-0, 2nd in my league, and top of my division. I go up against the #1 guy this week.

I was drunk when I made all my picks and I still have very little clue as to whats going on.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Motherfucking Cardinals defense. That shit might cost me the ff SB. I can't believe how bad the packers are right now. I need Sanders and Bernard to have real shitty games tomorrow now. Ugh.

image.jpg1_17.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I am down 14, he's done, I have E. Sanders and McManus left. I am just praying that the Broncos don't come out and lay a fucking egg. Very very nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom