• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 PC Screenshot Thread of the Only Place Where Compression Isn't

I can't seem to toggle freeze the game with F3 and I end up having to exit back to the desktop and restart because it remains paused. Not sure where I'm going wrong. Anyone else having the same issues?

Not sure what to tell you. I just press F3 and the game pauses. I press F3 again and it unpauses.

I can try and create a different setup with 2 separate hotkeys. If you want, add me on Steam and I can work with you.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/neoenigma

viveks86

witcher32015-05-2119-53-21.png

witcher32015-05-2119-46-21.png

Duuuude. 2 screenshots per post. It's in the rules :p

Just 1 shot from me. Testing 6400x2700 with some ReShade.

17331639204_62f5665fcd_o.jpg

As you can see, I don't really like going super sharp.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
I've posted some vanilla vs a custom preset I'm working on here. Decide for yourself!
As I suspected. Both look very good. Vanilla looks more vibrant and the preset looks more muted, but it does give it a more photographic/realistic feel. Matter of preference I suppose.

UberLevi

These Witcher 3 shots are looking great guys. Dumb question here, but how are you going about getting those shots with the free camera?

Nick Pal

Not sure what to tell you. I just press F3 and the game pauses. I press F3 again and it unpauses.

I can try and create a different setup with 2 separate hotkeys. If you want, add me on Steam and I can work with you.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/neoenigma

Thanks mate. I'll do that. I also want to thank you for your cheat engine not just for giving us the freedom to take shots at any angle but the freedom to explore areas which we otherwise may have not gotten a chance to do within the actual game.

I've finished messing around with my preset and I ended up with this one. In the end I didn't want to desaturate it too much because the game has a nice color palette.

It was very windy down here and the lighting coming through the trees and changing ever so slightly was just magical.

The Witcher 3 with Reshade+Framework

17336486734_d0086a69e2_o.png

17336510084_09ff4494b0_o.png

Nothing modern for me, just Chronicles of Riddick. (The original)

sbzengine2015-05-2200myu5a.png

sbzengine2015-05-2202mju8t.png

Really wish I could get downsampling working. It'd be quite the looker with some nice IQ.

I can't seem to toggle freeze the game with F3 and I end up having to exit back to the desktop and restart because it remains paused. Not sure where I'm going wrong. Anyone else having the same issues?

I have an issue with F3 where I can't toggle timestop on/off. F1/F2/F4 all work fine. I'm going to add Jim on Steam.

I have an issue with F3 where I can't toggle timestop on/off. F1/F2/F4 all work fine. I'm going to add Jim on Steam.

If it's just a matter of reassigning the script to another button that eventually works:

1. Highlight/click on the "PauseGame[F3]" script.
2. Press control + H
3. Click on the hotkey entry " F3 enable script"
4. Press on the "Edit Hotkey" button
5. Press the "Clear" button.
6. Chose another button of your choice.
7. Press Ok and try it out, if it works , save the table again so you wont have to do that next time. If not, try yet another button or it isn't a problem of the hotkey itself.

viveks86

If I may ask why do you post the shots in so low res ? (1280x720) They're freaking small. Couldn't you post them in at least 1080p?
I love that first shot btw. Love it.

It just seemed easier to upload. lol. Will post 1080p going forward. Will also send you a higher res version of the first shot later this evening! :)

It just seemed easier to upload. lol. Will post 1080p going forward. Will also send you a higher res version of the first shot later this evening! :)

Ok, no prob. Yea can't wait for that shot, keep more coming. Everyone else too, fantastic shots. This game is freaking beautiful :)

Top Bottom