• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 PC Screenshot Thread of the Only Place Where Compression Isn't

Spazznid

22646422288_3b408a3bb7_o.jpg

23051232732_809d33a8be_o.jpg

First Bethesda game where I think I like my Vanilla Character more than anything I can imagine modded in. The hair and face are exactly where I want them to be. Bodies could be better, or at least more varied, so I look forward to that, but I feel I managed to create quite a unique character. Especially when most of the Character saves on Nexus look like the creator spent 3+ hours making the default face, lol.

Spazznid

22672542859_815c5cc7e7_o.jpg

23076005791_375986ecdf_o.jpg

Cait is seriously up there. Not just because she's high af, but because she's just pretty awesome.

But now she doesn't approve of my drug use. Dammit Cait, I take you with me cause you're the only one who didn't judge me!

Now I am playing with Curie/Cvrie, and the accent is nectar just like Caits, so she might have some competition.

NeoRaider

Homesick looks great. How is the actual game?

Some ppl would call it: "Walking simulator".
But i liked it a lot, because of the atmosphere, story, graphics, music... it's really great imo. Finished it 100% in around 3 hours, whole game is happening in one building, but it's done so well.

22668789319_6d83b5bab0_o.png

23047465532_984d090d22_o.png

Which is?

Gorgeous!

On another note, forcing SLI actually works great. I'm playing at 5160x2160. I get the same exact frame drops even if I play at 3440x1440 though. The game has some really spotty optimization at times.

Hey man :) Thanks!
And beastly. 5k is a bit too much for my card but still super comfortable for screenshots.

Nice.
Any tips on wrangling the DoF? That looks like Matso's via Reshade, but I found in my twiddling that the values seemed to be very off and I was unable to get much of any distant blur (and the range was all whack). But near/far yours looks spot on.

PahkThahCah

Neo Member
Keep in mind that imgur is compressing your screenshots to all hell. Seems like you've got some nice IQ but the compression is super heavy.

Oh shoot, i was unaware of this. Thanks for the info.

Also, dumb question. What does IQ mean? Kinda new to taking screenshots

Will M

I feel like i'm seeing same Fallout 4 screenshots all the time, am i the only one? :D

There are a lot of shots of the beginning areas and the Red Rocket gas station but I think over time, we'll see some really nice shots come out of various mods and ENB's. Also, I'm personally trying to stick to including some sort of character action since the game gives you full camera control through the console.

23052511506_ae0eb32b85_o_d.png

22686286119_fbdb53143a_o_d.png

Top Bottom