• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016-17 TV Cancellations Thread: TNT finds "Nothing can come of nothing."

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

IIRC, he also had a bit of a fit when Colton Haynes officially came out.
Dude is a douche.

- Vulture: Noah Galvin Has Nothing to Hide.
It's interesting because you know Colton Haynes …
Do I …

Do you?
The worst.

But you know he talked about coming out. He didn’t actually say he was gay.

That's not coming out. That's fucking pussy bullshit. That's like, enough people assume that I sleep with men, so I'm just going to slightly confirm the fact that I've sucked a dick or two. That's not doing anything for the little gays but giving them more masturbation material.
The glass closet?

Yes. Hilarious. There was a kid who guested on our show. He was flirting with me so blatantly, to the point where he asked me out a few times. At one point I turned to him and was like, Are you gay? And he was like, Well ... I don't know. I'm more like, go with the flow. And I was like, Shut the fuck up. Get out of my face with your wishy-washy bullshit answer. You're a fucking faggot. Like, I know you are. You know you are. Stop beating around the bush. Just go make out with me in my dressing room.

And I ran into that more often than not. But also you meet a lot of straight men out in L.A. that are … I question a lot of people's sexual orientation in L.A. The actual gay-gay community is in WeHo, and it's a club scene. I have no interest in that whatsoever.
Has being on a TV show affected your dating life?

My dating life is already pretty shitty because I look like a 12-year-old. Being on TV just adds another level of difficulty to the dating thing. First of all, I’m gay, and that’s just hard because gays are naturally a promiscuous collective of people. So there’s the lack of monogamy and then there’s me looking like a 12-year-old. And then there’s being in L.A., where half of the men are closeted and the other half are just dumb. But also gay boys my age are either club kids or they’re in college and they haven’t come out yet and they’re still DL on Grindr. So I tend to date people that are slightly older, but then I get into this situation where they’re just, like, twink hunters. I’m like, “No, I don’t want to date you, you 45-year-old man.”

I’m seeing two people right now. I'm seeing a 24-year-old and I'm seeing a ... I think he's like 38. But it's nice. I'm dating for the first time ever. I never really did that in New York. So it's interesting, I'm slightly capitalizing on the fact that I'm on a TV show, to a certain extent. Using my slight fame to be with sexier people than I normally could be if I wasn't on a TV show. So yes, these are not the people I want to end up dating, but I'll go out. You're cute. Why not?

*nervously tugs on collar*

C'mon now Fox, time for that Gotham renewal.

Stop playin', man.

I know
1lmu0P6.gif

Penguin

Been saying this since before Arrow started.
We need it now.

It will be Jesse Quick, Kid Flash, Thea, Mon-El, and maybe I don't know

But honestly, I think the CW should have tapped out at 4 DC TV shows, not that I don't want more, but run the risk of only being known for that and gets harder to launch other content... which I guess kind of proven since haven't really launched a ton of successful shows recently.

Still so bitter Riverdale isn't doing better

But honestly, I think the CW should have tapped out at 4 DC TV shows, not that I don't want more, but run the risk of only being known for that and gets harder to launch other content... which I guess kind of proven since haven't really launched a ton of successful shows recently.

I'd sacrifice any of the 4 current shows for a legitimate Titans series, or Legends and Supergirl combined.

Though TNT should really have pulled the trigger on it.
Even though it is having probably its best season I do think Arrow will start winding down soon.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.

That's pretty much what I think most people think of the CW now. It used to be attractive teenage dramas. Now it's the comic book channel.

I would actually watch Teen Titans if it was anything like the old cartoon. However I doubt that would happen.

Hobbun

Damn Arrow. I said it before, but the less Olicity, the lower the ratings.

Honestly, I don't think Arrow is going to be cancelled (I mean beyond next season, I know it's already been renewed), but it would be nice to see it getting a solid .8 again.

In regards to Supernatural, it's CW's version of NCIS for CBS.

I find it interesting with the re-emergence of the
Prince Lords (old yellow eyes) and the Colt
. Intrigued to see where this will go.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Everyone's favorite show The Get Down season 2 goes up April 7th

>_>

I didnt know Modern Family was so big that people would be going all hysterical and excited for the female cast member who was on Price Is Right yesterday. I feel bad for the CBS daytime show actor who was on Tuesday.

Jack Black was on Monday and Jane Lynch was on Wednesday for Price is Right Celebrity Week.

Busty

Banned
Yowser.

Riverdale is an out and out failure.

I imagine CW and Warners both had high hopes for the 'Archie-verse'.

Yeah, if it wasn't obvious by now, Riverdale is not getting a second season.

Unless Netflix really wants a second season for it's international outlets I think it's probably done.

Fladam

Those Training Day numbers are atrocious. I said it a few months ago, but I really feel like CBS is in for a rude awakening in the future.. What's their biggest new hit show of the last 3-4 years? Mom? Scorpion?

vypek

I didnt know Modern Family was so big that people would be going all hysterical and excited for the female cast member who was on Price Is Right yesterday. I feel bad for the CBS daytime show actor who was on Tuesday.

Jack Black was on Monday and Jane Lynch was on Wednesday for Price is Right Celebrity Week.

Modern Family still remains pretty popular. Which character was it? (If you know the name)

I forgot that Price is Right was doing a celebrity thing

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
We're definitely going to test the limits of CW's ability to renew WB shows with Riverdale. I think it does have some positives that could still factor into it getting a second season, but it's wait and see at the moment.

If I needed to Baghdad BobSean Spicer this thing I'd say that February vacation played a factor in a number of shows being down this week and we'll have to see if Riverdale recovers next week before we panic.

Yeah, if it wasn't obvious by now, Riverdale is not getting a second season.

It might be able to eke out a pity renewal. I'm enjoying it but I'm also enjoying the disparity between all the internet hype/writing about the show and its complete inability to get anybody to actually watch it.

Time to buy some CoverGirl fanboys and fangirls.

berzeli

Banned
They are both available on Netflix worldwide to my knowledge.
Not sure if Netflix has full global rights for either of those. It certainly doesn't for No Tomorrow, unsure if Frequency is in all territories.

edit:
Wiki says Netflix has Frequency is in United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada and Oceania. I can add the Nordics to that list, but other than that I don't know.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Not sure if Netflix has full global rights for either of those. It certainly doesn't for No Tomorrow, unsure if Frequency is in all territories.

edit:
Wiki says Netflix has Frequency is in United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada and Oceania. I can add the Nordics to that list, but other than that I don't know.

no Frequency here in Portugal. We have Riverdale tho, weekly

edit: no No Tomorow either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom