• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016/2017 UEFA Champions League Final |OT| Juventus vs Real Madrid

Tubie

Go Juve, time for Gigi to claim La Orejona, Madrid doesn't deserve the title this year (additionally​, I despise Zidane as DT for his poor tactics and for benching James, he doesn't deserve that trate)...

Do you seriously think James is better than Isco?

200w.gif

The goat

He is a goat yes. Zidane is the GOAT

RocknRola

RM's starting 11 + bench:

REAL MADRID: Keylor Navas, Carvajal, Ramos, Varane e Marcelo, Modric, Casemiro, Kroos; Isco, Benzema e Ronaldo.

Suplentes do REAL MADRID: Casilla, Nacho, Bale, Kovacic, Asensio, Morata e Danilo;

Pic for clarity:

dbaekfcwaaayds4_630x630.jpg

What a great stadium. I been there three times to see Chelsea beat Liverpool and Arsenal twice. Definitely one of the best, especially with roof closed.

mavo

Banned
James not even on the bench lmao.

i get a boner just by thinking in all the "calvo hijueputa" tweets colombians will make.

RocknRola

Juve's 11:

ONZE DA JUVENTUS: Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Pjanic, Khedira, Dani Alves, Dybala, Higuaín e Mandzukic;

Juve's bench:

BANQUILLO DE LA JUVE, EL SIGUIENTE: Neto; Benatia, Cuadrado, Marchisio, Lemina, Asamoah y Lichtsteiner.

Trying to get exact figures for both teams is hard, but boy, this is a Moneyball encounter, especially when it comes to wage budgets. Real Madrid truly are the Yankees of soccer.

Lkr

Pepe was injured (not sure if STILL injured) but since Nacho + Varane covered him well AND he's leaving the club this year, he hasn't played much ever since said injury.

thanks! i don't see much of RM out of the champions league (La Liga coverage in the US is worse than the bundesliga for some reason) so I was shocked he wasn't even on the bench tbh

kyo2004

Do you seriously think James is better than Isco?

Yeah, why he work so well when Anchelloti was on charge? If I had a very valuable asset, I'll try to make it work the most efficient way, but not put aside and never look back like he treated James putting as a fourth-fifth option.

RocknRola

Alright, gotta get myself set up.

Once again, best of luck to both teams, give us a good match and let the better team win! :)

Dark Rider

I hope Carvajal is fit and up to the task
I hope Varane is up to the task too
I hope Bale is not subbed in too early and if Isco is on fire to keep Isco on

I don't think we will this sadly

Lkr

why can't fox give us the international commentary feed ;___;
world cup 2018 is gonna be brutal with these assholes doing commentary

Tubie

why can't fox give us the international commentary feed ;___;
world cup 2018 is gonna be brutal with these assholes doing commentary

Fox Deportes commentators are so much better (in spanish tho) and you might have that channel in your cable package.

But yea the world cup is gonna be dreadful.

Lkr

Fox Deportes commentators are so much better (in spanish tho) and you might have that channel in your cable package.

But yea the world cup is gonna be dreadful.

I don't have it, stuck with the english broadcast (not really complaining though because I don't know spanish lol). At least its not Alexei Lalas today like they were giving us with the Europa League but it is still their own team. They piggyback off of the UK broadcast during the majority of the tournament and I was hoping we would get whoever is calling it in the UK today.

oh well at least it isn't Gus Johnson either lol

Griss

What a great stadium. I been there three times to see Chelsea beat Liverpool and Arsenal twice. Definitely one of the best, especially with roof closed.

Yeah, I've been to the Nou Camp and some other great stadiums in Europe and the US but Cardiff with the roof closed is the best atmosphere I've experienced.

If any real fans got tickets for the match the noise should be fantastic.

Top Bottom