• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

JABEE

I understand the juxtaposition with BLM...I'm just not sure it's effective. Or necessary for that matter.
And it's pretty severe when you consider the violence of Nat Turner's rebellion and the subsequent response.

And as BigAT said. Films don't usually deviate from the normal TV spot format.

bionic77

Will Eli be the worst QB in the HOF?
Not even close.

Also Eli put the ball in the right place.

I almost feel like ODB tried to catch it with one hand to make the highlights. It kind of looked like he could have just got that with 2 hands. Choke on him either way.

BigAT

In real time it looked a hair too deep (which was the only place he could throw it given the coverage).

But on slow mo it looked catchable to me.

My bigger complaint is there was no flag, then only after seven seconds of complaining did a ref throw a flag, and it wasn't even the official closest to the play.

This one is starting to feel over.

Trevin Wade can be cut tomorrow and the team would improve by subtraction.

Also, JPP and Vernon are going to be worn out by game 6 at this rate. There's almost no defensive line rotation.

Euron

Kyle Rudolph vs The Entire Giants defense. The question isn't whether or not he wins but how many yards he gets.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Is this a world where Joe Namath no longer exists?
*Googles Joe's career*

64-64-4 as a starter.

You win this argument.

Holy shit Namath won Super Bowl MVP, without throwing a TD, or a single pass in the 4th quarter. What the fuck.

Kyle Rudolph vs The Entire Giants defense. The question isn't whether or not he wins but how many yards he gets.

No it's very specifically working the middle of the field against our slow ass linebackers and Trevin Wade.

Surprised more teams don't take advantage of the matchup.

Top Bottom