• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP!)

Sebmugi

1484414709-final-fantasy-xv-20170113121127.png

1484414720-final-fantasy-xv-20170113135131.png

zorbsie

I'll never own an Anaconda :(

You can do it! :) I got the money for mine mostly through CG and trading. Went Type7>Python>Anaconda. Never looked back. :) Kind of want the corvette, but too much faction mission grinding to rank up. Only bad thing is, it's so big the camera has to be all the way pulled back to get the whole ship in a screnshot. lol

BigEmil

Weird that this game isn't in the Demo section, when you go to Amplitude's store page it allows you to download a demo of it there to try out

amplitude_20161223201fascp.jpg

amplitude_20161223201nfs8t.jpg

Caayn

This poor thing is located just 2.5 million km from its star. For comparison Mercury is 47~70 million km removed from our sun.
elitecaayn0zckpg.png
elitecaayn2dnkpj.png

You can do it! :) I got the money for mine mostly through CG and trading. Went Type7>Python>Anaconda. Never looked back. :) Kind of want the corvette, but too much faction mission grinding to rank up. Only bad thing is, it's so big the camera has to be all the way pulled back to get the whole ship in a screnshot. lol
One day I'll own one, being an explorer isn't the best paying job in the milky way. I mustn't complain really with my Asp Explorer.

Albo

These are nice. :) I wished they were in full resolution though. I see you uploaded them to Deviantart. In the image uploading and editing options there you can choose to display an image in full resolution.

Ah thanks. Should be fixed now.

uncharted_4__a_thiefs_end_20170109144037_by_rocky633-davlwxb.png

uncharted_4__a_thiefs_end_20170109142835_by_rocky633-davlwzo.png

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
assassinscreedsyndicaaes0z.jpg

assassinscreedsyndicah2siy.jpg

Sorry I'll try resizing them to 1080p next time, the Pro update is fantastic.

Top Bottom