• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP!)

Teepo671

32125090241_3164cc1699_o.png

32123194356_f5314fd5c2_o.png

just started the DLC.. and oh man it's so damn picturesque. FFXV on the Pro seems like the current king of open-world visuals on consoles (really nice pics everyone!) but i think W3 can still hold it's own.

sansretourmarsh_10jnjal.png

sansretourmarshhak4d.png

Tyaren

I can't believe how poorly SFV performs on PS4. The awful IQ, the low resolution textures and that ugly dithering all over the characters that I haven't seen in any other video game like that. Compared to the other beautiful games in here SFV shots always look like a last generation game. This game sorely needs a Pro update.

Not trying to discourage you or anything, your captures are nice, it's just about the game's tech. ;)

X-Factor

Looks good in motion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNgufjTKmHA

I can't believe how poorly SFV performs on PS4. The awful IQ, the low resolution textures and that ugly dithering all over the characters that I haven't seen in any other video game like that. Compared to the other beautiful games in here SFV shots always look like a last generation game. This game sorely needs a Pro update.

Not trying to discourage you or anything, your captures are nice, it's just about the game's tech. ;)

PS4 Pro Street Fighter V:

6oz67I7.jpg

jIUCBnU.jpg

Teepo671

Eh, I personally love Street Fighter V's look. Next to Xrd it's probably my favorite looking fighter this generation, so far anyway.

25307265061_2a4c937d5c_o.png

24643041890_ccb43e3959_o.png

Caayn

After the countless systems I've visited and countless light years I've travelled I'm still amazed by the vistas that this game produces.

elitecaayn18xulb.png
elitecaayn2piupv.png

Top Bottom