• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP!)

Caayn

elitecaayn170k78.png

Screenshot-Original.png

This game is gorgeous.
Very nice shot. Is that multiplayer?
I was just sort of taking a "similar" picture in both games. I'll have to go back and look. All my gameplay DC shots look so bad.
Haha, I was just wondering because it looked kinda odd.
I was confused for a second there.
You're not alone, took me a second.

Tyaren

Alright, since others posted Tenebrae already and now Aranea it seems to be okay to post stuff of the latter part of the game...

32147130506_859a26cac7_o.png

31405999033_8df2019caa_o.png

Nice battle pics. I have a bunch as well and normally prefer such shots over environmental. Not entirely satisfied though with the lack of an option to turn off that often intrusive target reticle. I had an upclose shot of a clawing
Griffon
but with a giant target right in the middle of the screen made worse by close proximity lol.

Stealth50

Nice battle pics. I have a bunch as well and normally prefer such shots over environmental. Not entirely satisfied though with the lack of an option to turn off that often intrusive target reticle. I had an upclose shot of a clawing
Griffon
but with a giant target right in the middle of the screen made worse by close proximity lol.
Haha yeah it's quite a challenge to get decent battle pics. Such a shame that promto's otherwise stellar photography is so low res.
Zjc5XGi.png

4Oh5BNw.png

Tyaren

IMO a really great looking game, looks stunning in motion at times. any way to turn off the HUD btw?

tomclancysthedivision7hu3a.png

tomclancysthedivisionmjuqw.png

That is an awful use of chromatic aberration though. My eyes have a hard time trying to focus on anything that is not the center of the screen. @__@

That is an awful use of chromatic aberration though. My eyes have a hard time trying to focus on anything that is not the center of the screen. @__@

yeah i noticed it too, looking at the screenshots in full size.. for some reason it doesn't bother me while playing though. you can turn CA off in the options, i think.

GazzaGSi

IMO a really great looking game, looks stunning in motion at times. any way to turn off the HUD btw?

You can turn off the ammo count and health bar etc in the settings, sorry can't remember which exactly it is but it comes back when in combat then disappears again when out of combat.

halfbeast

Banned
thought I'd share some of my more ridiculous collection:

DS3 secret bird class
darksoulsiii_20161125d7k8h.png

The Crew's bear epidemic (what's up with that?)
thecrew_2017010121112v8jyz.png

I wish all the PS4 games get PRO patches with extra details especially the most impressive ones like MGSV, The Order 1886, Until Dawn, The Witcher 3, Bloodborne etc..
All the amazing pics of those games posted here will look even better.

Top Bottom