• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP!)

e3E0W9q.png

Gr81nzg.png

velen_347oyp68.png

velen_344kvrk5.png

i just can't get enough of how lush and detailed the game looks. gonna dive into Blood & Wine finally tonight.. already sad that it will end :(

ByWatterson

Is it wrong of me to say that I think the overall best graphics packages are console exclusives? I understand complaints about IQ and framerate, but man, the overall Uncharted 4, Ratchet, and FH packages are more impressive to me than what I see on PC.

One man's opinion.

shandy706

Is the flag in top right corner torn in game or is that a graphical glitch?

I didn't even notice that, haha.

I was just sort of taking a "similar" picture in both games. I'll have to go back and look. All my gameplay DC shots look so bad.

I'm annoyed that I have to "try" to take a good shot in DC. I literally just swung the camera as I started off the line and took a shot there. Also, while I love the gameplay...the photomode is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow. It makes me not even want to mess with it. Taking shots in FH3 is a cakewalk in gameplay and photomode...and basically instantaneous when changing camera settings.

Top Bottom