• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 FIFA Confederations Cup | OT | 17 June – 2 July 2017 | Putin on a show

Laplasakos

How many chances to you give Portugal to win Confederations Cup and also win the World Cup next year? Santos is using the Ultimate Defence that Greece had with Rehagel (and also used by Santos while he was coaching Greece) after all.

There you go, another match this POS coach decide to to take to ríe trash can so he could bost his ego and "show" off his crappy manager skill. Hopefully Russia will put an end to this a**hole gig with the Tri.

I mean, still.... no disrespect to New Zealand or anything but a national team like Mexico should be able to rest up some players and still play well enough.

Some players, yes, THE WHOLE DAMN TEAM? Few can pull that off and they would still need a competent coach.

I walk away for a bit and we are losing lol.

Don't understand why Osorio insists on continuing to change line-ups drastically. This team doesn't know each other and its showing.

clemenx

Banned
Lmao wtf Mexico. I looked at the scoreboard to see how big was their lead and lol.

At least they made me turn in the game.

AlexBasch

FUCK YEAH JIMENEZ.

I hate my own national squad but still I root for some players. I'm glad he had a good season with Benfica, it's kinda showing!

A turn and shoots straight away, Luis García style. That's how you fucking do it.

Goddammit! My Televisa.com livestream is like 1 minute behind. GAF spoiled the goal for me :(

Getting some serious 2014 WC flashbacks watching weekday games at work through Televisa.com

Top Bottom