• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 PC Screenshot Thread

Durante

nierautomata_2017_03_stu00.jpg

nierautomata_2017_03_hru08.jpg

(wish I had the second one in higher resolution, but these are obviously gameplay shots and I need an unwavering 60 FPS in this game, so it's just 1440p)

This game is technically rough looking in a lot of ways but that only makes it so much more impactful when you come across an angle that catches your eye like this.

33405331102_a345e42bea_o.png

32762258913_15453cf92b_o.png

Couldn't figure which pose I liked best. 2B Is wonderfully animated. Here are some others.

R8TEDM3

I can barely find anything about this game. Any good?

Considering it was done by one man, it's not bad! But when you judge the game against all others in its price range,then imo it's not worth $10 bucks. Maybe if you can get it for free i'd say go for it. But you gonna be so bored before you get a chance to finish! I finished it just because i wanted to see how bad it could get.

Is Ansel killing post processing again in Mass Effect? Because these 8K shots look flat as hell. The lower res shots seem to look much better.

amoebae

Yup. Any sort of super resolution messes with post processing.

It's not just that in ME:A. Simply activating the freecam strips all AA from the scene (and maybe some other pp as well), regardless of whether you take a shot at all at any size.

The only difference (after you've accounted for the missing AA) you see in a super-resolution shot is bloom is tighter - but that happens with when you downsample/hotsample more generally anyway, across a lot of games, because of the way the shaders don't scale with resolution.

Hattiwatti has the game now, so I live in hope for his Cinematic Tools so we can do away with Ansel altogether (the game hotsamples perfectly with SRWE).

I can't seem to take screenshots with ReShade, though. I get a black picture. So I'm using a mixture of Ansel and Bandicam right now. I'm only using ReShade at the moment for DoF and levels in select scenes.

Top Bottom