2018 PC Screenshot Thread

Messed around with 21:9 stuff in Nier: Automata. People are not joking when they say aspect ratio really affects how you perceive a scene. So many shots in this game look like they successfully recreated the concept artist's vision in 3D. Great work from Platinum Games.

No Man's Sky: NEXT [4K; in-game photo tools]

The graphical overhaul is impressive. The environments are more diverse, the atmospheric effects are beautiful. I'm noticing a strong tilt towards the monochromatic, but I'm totally fine with that. I just wish you could directly bind a photo-mode key rather than having to go through the awkward quick menu.

A blast from the past (Quake 2 with q2xp mod)
WOW ok, this means I am gonna replay this, assuming I can get it to work with the soundtrack, which is absolutely indispensable part of the experience.

Also, some AMAZING shots on this page, particularly Titanic (one day I gotta experience that in VR) and Tomb Raider.

Anyway, here are some Witcher shots

I just bought the game on Steam, installed the mod and everything worked like a charm, soundtrack included. (y)
I did literally the same exact thing after I posted here and proceed to play for two hours :)

I tried to install my CD version first, but of course the setup doesn't even start on fucking Windows 10 so I had to buy it on steam...though the 5 euros is not too bad.

Still a super kick ass game.