• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"24" || Day 5 || 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. (Episodes 11 & 12) *BONUS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMIC

Banned
OH SNAP. We get some bonus shit tomorrow :D

1) This is a two-hour event; 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. & 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. will air tomorrow, back-to-back.

2) 20th Century FOX will be premiering the full trailer to "X-Men 3: The Last Stand" during one of the commercial breaks during the 2-hour long "24" airing.

Yay!

Episodes will air: Monday, March 6th on FOX @ 8:00 p.m. EST (Make sure to note the new time)

prev.gif

Comprehensive Episode Catch-up Guide

New Preview site (mp4 format)

Reminder: Spoiler tag all discussions of previews and any other material that has yet to air.

koam

it's about time mimic, i've been waiting for someone to make this thread :p

I believe canada will get some weird air times for this tomorrow. I'm watching it off Fox so I don't care :p

I guess I can check my guide to see when the canadian feed is.

Edit: Just checked, here are the canadian times:

Episode 11 = Global at 8PM
Episode 12 = Global at 10PM

Note: Fox will air both episodes back to back at 8PM and 9PM, so canadians with Fox can still watch them back-to-back.

TONY.

KIM.

ROBOCOP.

2 HOURS.

ALL BAUER.

OMFGWTF I AM PSYCHED!!!!!!!

Edit: Spoiler tags added to avoid offending fellow 24 fans in friendship.

Shinobi

People who are afraid of every little thing spoiling the next episode should simply avoid the thread until it's aired.

IT'S NOT A DAMN SPOILER IF THESE THINGS ARE AIRED IN THE DAMN PREVIEW RIGHT AFTER THE SHOW FINISHES.

SPOILER - THE NEXT EPISODE HAS JACK BAUER, PRESIDENT LOGAN, MARTHA LOGAN, CHLOE, CURTIS, BILL, MIKE NOVICK, AARON PIERCE, EDGAR, AUDREY, RUDY AND TERRORISTS.

MIMIC

Banned
Cold-Steel said:
IT'S NOT A DAMN SPOILER IF THESE THINGS ARE AIRED IN THE DAMN PREVIEW RIGHT AFTER THE SHOW FINISHES.

Not only has this been a practice on these boards since season 3 (when I joined), but it's IN RED in the very first post! We don't discuss previews.

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton
Cold-Steel said:

You're an idiot. Respect the thread's rules or you will be banned.

MIMIC

Banned
Red Scarlet said:
Has anybody besides Mimic made one of these? He makes them so early!

LOL...somebody made some before me. But I always try to make these threads a day early (somebody chuckle at that!)

Crap is going to hit the fan and I can't wait.
Its going to be awesome seeing some people tonight. It is almost like seeing old friends. :p

Is it me or does this season have some of the best acting on TV and movies?

Itzin and Astin have been nothing short of amazing so far.

MIMIC

Banned
Netrunner2k2 said:
Is it me or does this season have some of the best acting on TV and movies?

I'm particularly enjoying Martha.

I would be really interesting to see her and Sherry get into it. :lol

Drakken

Wow, I forgot there were two episodes tonight. Sweet!

Last episode was great; can't wait for tonight's two.

Darko

Boogie said:
Thanks a fucking lot for the spoilers, bitches. I saw it before it was tagged.

I hardly consider those spoilers. We all knew 'she' was coming back, it was referenced in an earlier episode. As for 'him', we never spoiled any of what happends to him or what he does (plus we all knew he was coming back anyways).

Spoilers OMG!
CTU GETS ATTACKED, ANOTHER CANISTER IS OPENED, TONY IS WAKES UP PISSED!

:D

Darko

Sean said:
Friend of mine showed me this cool site, might be fun to look at while you wait for the new episode:

http://bauercount.com/

Pictures and videos of all of Jack's kills. The don't have videos for season 3 yet, but other then that very cool site. The first Bauer kill of season 5 was pretty badass! Broken neck was awesome too, really liked the piano going as his neck got snapped.

I was thinking of making a site like that :lol , pretty cool :D

EDIT: the one in your avatar is my favorite

Sean said:
Friend of mine showed me this cool site, might be fun to look at while you wait for the new episode:

http://bauercount.com/

Pictures and videos of all of Jack's kills. The don't have videos for season 3 yet, but other then that very cool site. The first Bauer kill of season 5 was pretty badass! Broken neck was awesome too, really liked the piano going as his neck got snapped.

Thanks for the site!

Surgical scissors to the neck will NEVER get old.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
FUCK YOU, FOX. FUCK YOU.

Fuck you for starting it at 8 instead of running 9-11, fuck you for causing me to rush and step in a foot deep puddle covered by ice, and fuck you for broadcasting this in SD, you stupid worthless sons of bitches.

I swear if the HDTV feed doesn't kick in, I'm going to cut somebody's eye out.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
SHOULD RELEASE THE GAS AT A WORLD BASEBALL CLASSIC GAME. DEATH TOLL COULD STRETCH INTO THE SINGLE DIGITS.

Memles

An Atlantic Canada 7pm EST airing spoiler for the end of the first hour:

OMFG HE SHOT HER IN THE LEG!

Seriously, the end of the first hour? Fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom