• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3 open world HD remasters coming soon which ones are you getting?

ViviOggi

None, I've played all of these games. Maybe GTAV later down the line when it's cheap and I've upgraded my rig.

Didn't even know they were "remastering" SRIV and Sleepy Dogs, gotta make use of the drought while it's still going strong I guess.

Phinor

GTA V coming next year but regardless, that's the one I'm buying out of those three. Played pretty definitive versions of the other two already.

Stilll undecided on GTA V, not sure if I should give the game a go since I'm not too fond of the series as a whole. I already own the definitive HD editions of the other two.

kewlmyc

Saints Row IV and Sleeping Dogs already have great PC versions. I can't say the same for GTA V. Even when the PC version releases, I don't trust Rockstar enough to make a competent PC version considering their past PC versions. So GTA V in PS4 for me.

freddy

Banned
None, these are all recent games. Unless there's a huge improvement over the original game, then fuck that.

Amon37

Renting GTA V and SR since I never played them. I liked sleeping dogs but have no interest in playing it again with prettier graphics.

Loudninja

Sr4? Since when? Details on this? Might get it as its the only one of the three I havnt played
Not much but

• Voice of the People ?Call in your homies for added firepower, select powers, navigate menus and give yourself a leg up on old Zinyak with integrated voice
  • Play it Anywhere ? Saints Row IV Re-Elected can come anywhere with you, anytime when you play via PS Vita Remote Play. (PlayStation 4 Only)
  • Over $80 worth of additional content - Saints Row IV and Saints Row: Gat out of Hell on new gen consoles, both DLC mission packs, 25+ DLC weapons, 15 new vehicles, 60+ wardrobe items, 15 new homies to call upon and 6 new superpower elements
  • Visual Enhancements - experience Saints Row IV in the highest resolution yet, with visual fidelity enhancements for enemy characters, environments, and shadows
  • Don't Wanna Miss a Thing ? share all of the quintessential Saints Row IV moments ? Zinyak singing Biz Markie, Saints of Rage, horrific plastic surgery mishaps, general alien evisceration ? with new generation screenshot, game clip and livestreaming tools
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00N23Z8Q8/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Domstercool

Pretty much played the remasters by playing the PC version of Sleeping Dogs and Saints Row IV, so it will just be GTA V this time.

tekrapid

Neo Member
Not played GTA V so i'll definitely be picking that up. After the Triad Wars teaser announcement i'll get Sleeping Dogs considering there won't be a proper sequel. No interest in Saints Row.

GTA for sure on PS4. Mainly for GTAO, can't wait to continue playing this on better hardware. I hope it gets a lot of new content at launch, I have no reason to spend my 10M at the moment.

Probably sleeping dogs too.

It's a big fat maybe for all three of them. Saint's Row IV seems like a really fun/funny game, but I think more of my friends will be getting GTA V. I've already played Sleepinh Dogs unlike the other two, so I'm going to pass on that for now.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I've played through Sleeping Dogs and Saints Row 4 already so GTAV on PC next year I guess.

GTAV of course- SR4 if it tuns out as well as the PC version did...last year-

not really a sleepy dog fan-other than radio selection- for 60 bucks? ugh no thanks

Anteater

I won't be getting it day 1 but I'll get GTAV.

I'm not sure about Sleeping Dogs, I haven't kept up with it, I'm not even sure what changes are there and I've certainly not seen much footage/screenshots about it, but if there are some noticeable upgrades I'll get it for cheap since I liked the game, although I may not replay the entire thing since I've already clocked quite a few hours into it.

Ahzrei

Banned
Just GTA V on PC. Probably on a Steam sale- My gaming plate is pretty full atm.

Saints Row IV was good, but I don't think I'd buy it twice.

Top Bottom