• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

35 Minutes of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I know with a big world, they need fast travel but whenever I hear it, I worry that it's gonna be a boring designed world because of it like Oblivion. It looks good though. I'm currently chugging my way through the first game.

Give me one hour or so. It's a nice 5.2 GB file :D

1519.gif

Lingitiz

Damn Novigrad looks like an amazing city to explore. The cities they had in the Witcher 2 were full of atmosphere, but needed to be bigger and have more people in them to really be great. This seems like a perfect mix of the scale of Witcher 1's Vizima and Witcher 2's Vergen.

I know with a big world, they need fast travel but whenever I hear it, I worry that it's gonna be a boring designed world because of it like Oblivion. It looks good though. I'm currently chugging my way through the first game.

There's a couple ways they can handle this. Dynamic and discoverable quests and events, like they showed in the E3 demo, and by making traversal fast and fun. Hopefully they can get these done.

Denton

OGOD FINALLY. Will watch the Blimblim 5GB glory. Nothing better than coming home from work, to this.

jett

D-Member
Prepare your torrent clients, it will be torrent only for a while (plus stream of course)

60 fps requires a tad more bitrate ;)

Make sure it really is 60fps footage, last "60fps" video CDPR had was just 30fps footage encoded at 60fps for some reason. :p

Shredderi

Finally! Been waiting what feels like forever for them to release this. Now that it's here I'm gonna be a little more patient and wait for Blimblim's video :)

This was the demo shown to press at E3

You've probably seen bits and pieces of it already via IGN/Gamespot livestreams from the show

FACE

Banned
I thought that looked pretty boring, to be honest. A bunch of fetch quests strung together by some cutscenes and the odd binary choice.

man I really was not feeling that battle music, too creepy wrong feel for me

game looks awesome

and option to turn off the battle music might help me pick this one up on PS4

Game looks fucking incredible. Awesome storytelling, good dialogue, combat looks improved, more fluid from Witcher 2, and the graphics look amazing. Not worried about framerate, Im buying it on PC.

Shredderi

man I really was not feeling that battle music, too creepy wrong feel for me

game looks awesome

and option to turn off the battle music might help me pick this one up on PS4

Man, if it's enough to turn you away from the whole game then you must really not be a fan of the battle music :D

Top Bottom