• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

360 might win the war because of

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
Right, because Ballmer is directly over the Games division, and this video isn't nearly 10 years old.

Personally I preferred the Domo-kun remix using the same music.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
How have you guys not seen this yet?

It and All Your Base must have come out around the same time as each other.

fresquito

Why didn't Microsoft let this guy present their E3 conferences instead Moore? I mean, he'd have destroyed Reggie in no time :lol

Animal

Banned
Oh man i cry of laughter everytime.

*fast-forward two years....

Me: "Oh yeah, it is honnestly a dream of mine to work for your company and I think I would be a very strong asset to the __________ department of Microsoft.

C4Lukins

This is the reason Apple is always number 2. Jobs just isn't quite as freaken looney as Ballmer. Though Kutaragi is pretty damn close so maybe Sony has a chance.

pr0cs

I ****ing love Ballmer, he really is a ****ing nutjob. How can you not love someone who is passionate about his job ?

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom