• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DS Emulator Citra Boots First Commercial Game

Platy

Not sure if it had any major improvement recently but Mario 3d Land was not what I would call Okay ... the fps is LOW on all pcs I tryed

Not sure if it had any major improvement recently but Mario 3d Land was not what I would call Okay ... the fps is LOW on all pcs I tryed

Speed has no place in compatibility lists IMO... Speed is something that will come when they build their recompiler, and/or when faster pcs release.

Nerrel

Good stuff. Circle pad pro/ C stick support is great. I'm worried about whether there will be a good gryo control solution, though. It seems like the only option for controller users is to map the Steam or DS4 gyro as a mouse. It sucks that with so many controllers that have gyro control- the Steam pad, DS4, and Switch Pro- they can't be directly used due to Citra having no way to access that input. I get the feeling this would all be a lot easier if Microsoft weren't the only company that didn't use gyro in their controllers.

I can't wait until we get enhancements built into the emulator. For now it seems like AA has to be forced through the Nvidia control panel, I'm not sure if forcing 16x AF works as well. For OoT3D that seems to be enough to look great.

Top Bottom