• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DS XL on sale for $160 at Best Buy (Dec 9th - 15th)

smr00

Banned
I like how i buy one for $200, once the return period expires they throw out a $200 XL w/ $30 gift card and mario kart and now a $160 XL.

Fuck you Bestbuy/Toysrus.

Drago

Nintendo, you need better colors. Actually, it's NOA's fault, right?
Almost positively yes

Europe just released two White 3DS XL bundles a few days ago, don't see why NoA can't do the same. Instead, repackaged Blue/Black XL bundle and new pink/white color -_-

randomkid

I am so tempted by this, but I just bought a Vita on BF. Maybe if I had some assurance that the DQ7 remake will be released in the US I would jump on this deal.

Haha same situation. Seems pretty stupid to buy another system so quickly, for only $10 less after tax, and with no bundled games to sweeten the pot. But Soul Hackers is a comin' and I've got a sealed Theatrhythm that's itching to be played, ugh.

Come on Nintendo, announce a free Mario 3D Land download tomorrow like Europe gets and you'll have my sale.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Damn. Must resist. There's basically zero 3DS games I want to play, but the hardware looks so nice. :lol

Almost positively yes

Europe just released two White 3DS XL bundles a few days ago, don't see why NoA can't do the same. Instead, repackaged Blue/Black XL bundle and new pink/white color -_-

It's amazing

gall-monster.jpg

how many

3DS colors

and styles

the US

misses out on

because of

NOA's incompetence.

Watch Nintendo announce new announce 3ds XL at Nintendo direct lol . Tempting to buy Singapore have no pink 3ds XL yet...

Abandond

Finally.

Definitely in for one. Now I'm just not sure about the color. I wonder how pink/white with a white decal on the pink parts would look like.

Also, I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't mind the color options. Having a blue/white and red/white variant would of been nice but then again, the black ones are matte black so I don't mind that at all.

Appleman

I would have bought this at $199 without a game if there were just a bloody white one in Canada. I'd also take all black or purple... Ugh.

brainpann

erm, this just might be my excuse to go buy a 3DS XL....

Can anyone telly me how DS games look on it? Playing through a back log of DS games right now and would mind a little extra screen real estate.

HMM I priced matched the $30 gift card deal this week and have already used the gift card anyone know how price matching onto this deal would work now? Lol.

Probably can't but hey $10 is $10.

Yep qouting myself since I think I know the solution. I just need to get best buy to price match my original purchase of $199 to $189 since I already used the gift card. That way I get back $10 but don't have to fuss with the gift card thing.

SlickVic

I'm guessing this doesn't include the XL bundled with Mario Kart? Probably for the best; shouldn't be spending that much right now and if they were throwing in MK7, I'm afraid that would be just enough for me to break down and buy it.

Nice price! I might grab one since I have $15 in rewards dollars. $145 for an XL is really nice even though I don't really care for the colors.

Carlisle

Just got mine at BB with their $20 off deal a couple weeks back. Might try to get that price adjusted. I too was waiting for better colors, but I caved for a blue one when the sales rolled around. And I gotta say now I don't know why I was concerned with the colors before. Makes no difference when you're playing it, and the blue is gorgeous in person.

Thoraxes

I bought the $175 one at Target a couple weeks back.

Seems that I can bring my receipt there to have them PM down to the $160 (according to their website), so this is a sweet ass deal for me.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Just got mine at BB with their $20 off deal a couple weeks back. Might try to get that price adjusted. I too was waiting for better colors, but I caved for a blue one when the sales rolled around. And I gotta say now I don't know why I was concerned with the colors before. Makes no difference when you're playing it, and the blue is gorgeous in person.

I am going to give Nintendo three more months with new color 3DS then I will go ahead and buy 3DS XL.

DigitalOp

Banned
Lets say I bite and make the jump....

What do I get? SM3DL? OoT3D? KI:U? Code of Princess? or KH3D?

No particular order btw

IrishNinja

can't see the price getting lower anytime, good buy-in if you've been waiting. shame so many titles i wanted got pushed to next year though.

blue one's awesome by the way

Good to see so many people refusing to buy due to the terrible kindergarten colors.

Fire Reggie!

is it even Reggie's call? ps yours is a particularly awful post man

It's amazing

how many

3DS colors

and styles

the US

misses out on

because of

NOA's incompetence.

It's because those don't sell and we aren't gamers in the U.S.!

No seriously, I picked up a blue one. I really like it but barely. But I really want a all white or all black.

I'll probably get another one once a better color comes out, but I couldn't wait anymore. Still pretty upset but oh well. Gotta deal with it. :(

Grief.exe

I've decided.

I'm going to wait for better colors.

I seriously can't stand the red/blue and I have other games to play on my GBA micro and DS Lite.

Plus the games I really want aren't coming out until 2013 anyways.

Seriously though.

gall-monster.jpg

-Mikey-

I might get this but pick up a DS game. Thinking of getting 999 with all of the excitement around it and the sequel. Will this deal include online purchases?

I want one but my backlog is already to big. If I didn't have a vita and like 10~ games backlogged I would get one for 999, FFRhythm and Devil Survivor series.

Top Bottom