• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

400 MS Points for free as many times as you want [Seemingly Out]

Stumpokapow said:
lol at the "omg ur gonna get banned brigade"

this is at least the 5th time this has happened. they don't ban people for it. they don't revoke the points. you aren't going to get banned.
IF STUMP SAYS IT'S OKAY, THEN IT'S OKAY.

NBxNv.gif

Kinyou

Stumpokapow said:

this is at least the 5th time this has happened. they don't ban people for it. they don't revoke the points. you aren't going to get banned.
And that comes from a Mod. It's like a police officer saying: "help yourself"

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Stumpokapow said:

Mr Mod Man, I am going to trust you, for GAF mods are wise and just.

I got my piddly 400 points, I hope I am not teh banned :(

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
ConvenientBox said:
MS just stopped the redeem code page, it's done folks.

I'm reasonably certain it does that after you redeem a few dozen codes in one day. I remember when I got 3 years of free Live from Netflix I got that error eventually, IIRC.

kagete

D4Danger said:
the irony being you can't buy stuff on Windows Phone using points

Are you SERIOUS? Wow. so MS space bucks don't mean jack in their "ecosystem"? I haven't turned on my 360 in 2+ years. Can I use this for my monthly zune pass?

bumpkin

I don't normally take advantage of these sorts of things because I usually don't hear about 'em until the hole has been closed. Temptation is evil.

The fact that codes are coming up as used would seem to indicate that there's a fixed pool of them. People stockpiling codes are probably going to be disappointed.

Wazzim said:
If you look good, the mails are from a Windows Phone 7 promotion from T-mobile, this is a hardcore exploit.
It looks like the promotion isn't even up yet. I'm having a contract with T-mobile Germany and have WP7 but never got a e-mail about this.

I got myself 2800MSP. That's it. Buying Crysis now and some other stuff.

Zomba13

I have a bad feeling about this. I already regret doing this lol.

I made a new account though and am putting the points on that. That way, if things go bad it's just that account that gets banned.
If it gets banned do I lose the games that that account bought?

Top Bottom