• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

400 MS Points for free as many times as you want [Seemingly Out]

Last Hearth said:
It's a promotion by t-mobile, why is using it an "exploit"? I've gotten free MS points for other promotions and I don't consider them exploits. Only repeated using is exploiting IMO.
I don't know how to feel, anymore.

The pressure. The pressure.

Last Hearth said:
It's a promotion by t-mobile, why is using it an "exploit"? I've gotten free MS points for other promotions and I don't consider them exploits. Only repeated using is exploiting IMO.

Would T-Mobile really give away the equivalent of $5 on an unsecured website?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I love all the Johnny Come Latelies in here who don't get it "Will the points work?" "Will I get banned?" "Woah you can do +stuff and period stuff with gmail and it works?"

Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles
Forza
Cokezone
Bing Rewards
Netflix-XBL

This stuff happens all the time :p

Apath

IGNORE THE HATERS. KEEP REDEEMING POINTS!
xYozX.jpg

Dai101

Banned
You have successfully redeemed a code for:
400 Microsoft Points

If you have an additional code to redeem please enter it above

WAHT?

Meier

This sort of thing happens at least once or twice a year.. never heard of anyone being banned over it. That being said, I'd never risk adding thousands upon thousands of points myself.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Stumpokapow said:
I love all the Johnny Come Latelies in here who don't get it "Will the points work?" "Will I get banned?" "Woah you can do +stuff and period stuff with gmail and it works?"

Forza
Cokezone
Bing Rewards

I'm generating codes while asking those questions lol.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Stumpokapow said:

Forza
Cokezone
Bing Rewards
Netflix-XBL

Trying to decide if I want anything besides BloodRayne.

Chesskid1

Banned
put in a repeat email for the site will error.

then hit back and the site will auto fill form for you and you can just change the email. you can do it really fast this way. on firefox 5.

It would be crazy of them to ban everyone that did this. Tons of legitimate people will be taking up the offer on this promotion, and they can't just ban those people as well. Most likely, the promotion organizers will either halt this promotion soon or run out of codes, and then whoever came up with this will be fired.

That being said, they do have the ability to trace the code back to the promotion. I'd feel much safer if I were one of the pepole that only claimed 1 code, as that just looks like a normal dude who went in for the promotion.

Top Bottom