• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

7th Heaven gets 10th Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoi tsuki

i take it the older daughter came back and went good again? i watched the show a couple of times, then actually got into it once she went bad. Couldn't stand the show though as a whole though.

wow its been 10 years of this shit?

I cant believe this sort of crap gets to be on for 10 years while angel gets cancelled after 5!!!

FUCK YOU WB!

White Man

I should submit scripts. I could make this show good. No, wait. I could make it the greatest show ever put on television, using it's 9 seasons of backstory as a lead-in to a season of pure cataclysm.

cubanb

Banned
after being there for the first episodes, seeing the commercials, catching parts of episodes... It is amazing how old the youngest kids have gotten... Mainly the young blonde boy and the curly haired girl.... the blonde kid seems older than me now.... like he went through some age accelerator

Jotaro

Banned
I would kill for more The Critic episodes. That will never happen unfortunately :(

It's fun, at shockwave.com, they made some new flash short episodes with the original voice actors. They are really fun and really well made. :)

It's obvious that for any show to succeed it needs good Christian family attributes. If only Angel was really about an angel who helped people out like Touched by an Angel but with swords and guns and stuff.

Rorschach

Jotaro said:
I would kill for more The Critic episodes. That will never happen unfortunately :(

It's fun, at shockwave.com, they made some new flash short episodes with the original voice actors. They are really fun and really well made. :)
I remember those, but they got rid of a few characters, including his GF. They were fun, though.

I wish it was Futurama coming back instead of FG. I like FG and all, but Futurama was pure brilliance.

So 7th Heaven gets more seasons than Futurama, The Critic, and maybe even Arrested Development combined?? Wonderful.

Heh...all Fox cancelled shows (Critic moved to ABC, but it only lasted like 3 eps).

Jotaro

Banned
Rorschach said:
I remember those, but they got rid of a few characters, including his GF. They were fun, though.

I liked the trademark crazy endings (whitout any previous explanations whatsoever) in Jay Sherman speeches. The spoofs were also really funny, like the Mission Impossible 2 spoof.

Jay: Anthony Hopkins was paid millions for his nine minutes performance!

Hopkins: So there's this big virus. Can I have my money?
Cruise: No!
Hopkins: It could end up a big outbreak, you're in for some trouble. CAN I HAVE MY MONEY NOW?
Cruise: NO!

The funniest parts were the quotes while you were waiting for the movies to load.

"How many sequels to The Godfather were there? Answer: one too many."
"Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? was the Coen brother' most succesfull film to date, losing only 30 million dollars."

:lol

madara

Good for them. It caters to select group of people that dont have shows available to them in this day and age, minus pax I say. Funny replies though. Damn it, candid camera got renewed again and my show was canceled! :lol

Gibbles

How I hate that disturbing pervo family with their disgusting values. How can people watch that crap -- really?

Drensch

The show is actually pretty good, or at least it used to be I haven't watched it since the first few seasons. I did see it a few months ago and it freaked me out that Ruthie was in high school.

It's now the longest running family show ever.
I'd dispute the hell out of that statement. It really depends on a strangled definition to meet that criteria.

aoi tsuki said:
i take it the older daughter came back and went good again? i watched the show a couple of times, then actually got into it once she went bad. Couldn't stand the show though as a whole though.

Did she go evil? :lol Its Full House Part Deux.

Shouta

The last few seasons of this show have been awful (haven't actually watched entire seasons, just misc episodes here and there when there's nothing else to wach on monday night). I'm surprised its getting another season because the show has lost a lotta focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom