• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

8-4Play 11/26/10: MERRY THANKSGIVING GET (feat CheapyD)

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
This is about my third or fourth episode, and I love it.

I would vote for the show keeping a 50/50 or 60/40 split between talking about US games versus JP games. It's definitely interesting to hear about them, but I like the personalities on the show enough that I would really like to hear their opinions on US games.

I also love hearing their "insider" stories about gaming and working on games. I think that should be a "section" of the show that they really keep and improve on, where they bring in guests who can share lots of awesome stories about them working in the industry. I forget which episode it was where they had a guest talk about working as a Nintendo Tip Line phone guy, that was AWESOME. You just don't get cool ass stories like that on other Podcasts. I would really love to keep guests/sections of the show devoted to neat stories like that and really make that the bread and butter of the podcast. For example, I think it would've been really neat to hear CheapyD talk about founding Cheapassgamer.com and all the work and stories he has that went into creating that website. I would love to hear the guest just talk about the nuts and bolts of their life and what went into doing what they do. I'm sure many people here would also like to know things like that from Cheapy, how much effort he put into making that website work, the highs and lows and some of his best moments from making that. I think really "personal" interviews like that would really make the Podcast more distinct from other ones. I've found that when yall do that type of show in the episodes that I've listened to, I REALLY enjoy them a lot.

Keep up the good work! I would also like some more music interjected into the show for different segments or whatever. It makes the show a bit more fun to listen to when you have those music breaks. :D

ToastyFrog

Inexplicable Treasure Hate
pancakesandsex said:
I think he's confusing it with Radiant Historia.
In fact, replaying alternate story branches is the premise of both RH and TO. Convergent evolution, or some such.

Top Bottom