• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"A new type of energy drink is being marketed as a secret sauce for gamers"

But caffeine and other stimulants remain central ingredients. G Fuel’s caffeine content, 150 milligrams per 12 fluid ounces, is higher than many of the Monster and Red Bull drinks, according to Caffeine Informer. GungHo does not disclose its caffeine content, according to Danny Mason, the company’s chief executive.

Does it come with a diaper for when you load yourself?

I dunno, it seems cool and all but does anyone else feel like it's missing something. I can't put my finger on it, but I feel like there's some kind of crucial missing ingredient that would really push this thing over the edge.

Manu

How well does it go with Doritos?

e6a183f5b0224a1ab7a620c45bd62aa6-doritos-and-mountain-dew-soup-will-give-you-cancer.jpg

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
How did energy drinks come to be associated with "gamer lifestyle" in the first place? It's a hobby that requires very little energy.

But energy drinks are more about trying to stay awake for longer periods of time than anything. There are other products for more physical-based activity (sports drinks, energy bars, etc).

How did energy drinks come to be associated with "gamer lifestyle" in the first place? It's a hobby that requires very little energy.
There was a 7up game called Cool Spot, and WipEout had Red Bull featured as a brand in the game. Fast food companies will associate themselves with anything popular if it means they can sell more.

Top Bottom