• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A very CUTE and PRETTY YouTube Streamer reacts to Sony's PS5 Event (Brunette Lovers, GET ITT!!!)

The OP qualified the thread's worthiness in the title and content of his post by commenting on the attractiveness of the girls appearance, people thought she looked and behaved rather young and so commented on that being inappropriate. At no point did the OP point out any particular "reaction" or commentary from the girl which might be worthy of discussion, and at no point did anyone else either (including you), thus the discussion in the thread naturally turned to if this was thread-worthy or not, and as her appearance was the primary topic and motivation for the treads creation; the discussion about said appearance continued.

By your standard then, the community should've just shut up and let this thread die with 0 replies? I don't think you know how forums and the internet works. I agree that it's a cringe worthy thread, but I place very little blame for that on the community response.
What are you, GAF's Superintendent Chalmers?

Last edited:

LokusAbriss

Why limit ourselves - the OP, the video, the responses - including yours - this entire thread is pathetic.
God forbid, someone admires a woman in her best years that has some of the same hobbys.

Not everybody lusts for that overripe woman in her 30s, with her "history", deterriating beauty, cat ownership, antipathy towards men and questionable mental health. Okay, that is maybe the minority of woman, but there is nothing wrong in admiring and liking a 20 something woman. And if thats viewed like others say, we are some Pedros.

xrnzaaas

Probably the only streamer who didn't get excited over Horizon 2... because she didn't even play the first game.

brap

Banned
Probably the only streamer who didn't get excited over Horizon 2... because she didn't even play the first game.
395362.jpg

God forbid, someone admires a woman in her best years that has some of the same hobbys.

Not everybody lusts for that overripe woman in her 30s, with her "history", deterriating beauty, cat ownership, antipathy towards men and questionable mental health. Okay, that is maybe the minority of woman, but there is nothing wrong in admiring and liking a 20 something woman. And if thats viewed like others say, we are some Pedros.
It's an interesting insight into GAF's demographic, this thread.

It's understandable that they won't like seeing someone much younger than them acting all cutsy and girly, but to insinuate that she's underage is a poor display of judgement.

Ironically, it makes them look immature.

Relativ9

What are you, GAF's Superintendent Chalmers?

Bureaucrats need love too!

No don't get me wrong, you're free to like who you want, to me she seemed very young (probably mostly because of the way she talks and acts) and don't worry I don't think you're a pedo or anything, I too like brunettes and my GF was 24 when I met her so scaresly much older than this girl. I definitly don't think this is a thread-worthy video (perhaps if it was in off-topic), but that's besides the point.

My comment there was mostly towards the other guy who seemed to take this thread as an incitement towards "gamers" which I definitly didn't think was fair. And while I found the thread questionable, as you could see from my original comment, I did say "I could be way off", it was just my gut-reaction.

I do think though that if you post something like this in the gaming section, you should at least offer up some sort of perspective she had in the video that you thought was unique or notworthy enough for further discussion. Otherwise we could literally post one of these reaction videos in a new thread every 5 minutes.

Bureaucrats need love too!

No don't get me wrong, you're free to like who you want, to me she seemed very young (probably mostly because of the way she talks and acts) and don't worry I don't think you're a pedo or anything, I too like brunettes and my GF was 24 when I met her so scaresly much older than this girl. I definitly don't think this is a thread-worthy video (perhaps if it was in off-topic), but that's besides the point.

My comment there was mostly towards the other guy who seemed to take this thread as an incitement towards "gamers" which I definitly didn't think was fair. And while I found the thread questionable, as you could see from my original comment, I did say "I could be way off", it was just my gut-reaction.

I do think though that if you post something like this in the gaming section, you should at least offer up some sort of perspective she had in the video that you thought was unique or notworthy enough for further discussion. Otherwise we could literally post one of these reaction videos in a new thread every 5 minutes.
Well said!

I agree with you, maybe it was bad timing for me to make this thread.

I genuinely wanted to make a lighthearted thread but I guess the trend these days on GAF is posting reaction videos that contribute to the discussion of next-gen.

LokusAbriss

Whats going on here????

J-SbxBG2_400x400.jpg
Hard to judge at the moment. He might be one of the top donors in disguise! We need more evidence...
Unbenannt.png

Well said!

I agree with you, maybe it was bad timing for me to make this thread.

I genuinely wanted to make a lighthearted thread but I guess the trend these days on GAF is posting reaction videos that contribute to the discussion of next-gen.

The trend is to add reaction videos and shit that only makes discussion worse. There is some really dumb and biased posted everywhere.

Last edited:

Mr Hyde

Gold Member
Don't we all sometimes?

Absolutely. I probably sound like a dumbass 95% of the times I'm posting. I just find this kind of Internet lingo and content extremely cringe. But as with many other things in life you don't like, it's best to just ignore and move on.

MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima I apologize for the rude comment. It was unnecessary and uncalled for, when you just try to light up the mood.

Last edited:
Absolutely. I probably sound like a dumbass 95% of the times I'm posting. I just find this kind of Internet lingo and content extremely cringe. But as with many other things in life you don't like, it's best to just ignore and move on.

MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima I apologize for the rude comment. It was unnecessary and uncalled for, when you just try to light up the mood.
You're a good lad for this, thank you :messenger_heart:

How many of these reaction videos are fake? I think some of them have allready seen the PS5 event and watch it again as a reaction video so they can prepare their reactions to get more views/donations/money.
It's all about the money for most of the content creators. If I watch a let's play video and a song plays in the game the first reaction you always get from the creator is "Oh, this video is gonna get demonitized...".

IamOnline4Real

owns Galaxy Brain. Still shrink wrapped.
Useless thread..

OP are you a teenager? Are you a virgin, don't you have a cute girlfriend?

And why are gamers so obsessed with youtubers...The world is really going to shit.

Last edited:

LokusAbriss

I think it is okay to be cringy and hostile withing limits. We are all here for fun and our hobbys. So many different views and opinions clash into each other. But it feels like you could say whatever you want around here, like real freedom of speech. People will talk back and challenge your points. Thats how it should be and how I like it. Which is not really possible in my country publicly, without big social and work consequences.

Is despise and hate some users from time to time. MHK falls definetly in that category for me. But in life it is important to work and be civil with people like that. You have to respect other people.

Useless thread..

OP are you a teenager? Are you a virgin, don't you have a cute girlfriend?

Ah, ah man of culture as well. I like to performe the art of the intercourse on the regular too.

IamOnline4Real

owns Galaxy Brain. Still shrink wrapped.
I think it is okay to be cringy and hostile withing limits. We are all here for fun and our hobbys. So many different views and opinions clash into each other. But it feels like you could say whatever you want around here, like real freedom of speech. People will talk back and challenge your points. Thats how it should be and how I like it. Which is not really possible in my country publicly, without big social and work consequences.

Is despise and hate some users from time to time. MHK falls definetly in that category for me. But in life it is important to work and be civil with people like that. You have to respect other people.

Ah, ah man of culture as well. I like to performe the art of the intercourse on the regular too.

Thats all you need.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Top Bottom