• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A very CUTE and PRETTY YouTube Streamer reacts to Sony's PS5 Event (Brunette Lovers, GET ITT!!!)

She's definitely cute, I mean she even uses bro-talk so that's an instant plus. Also she's Turkish if MHK is to be believed which is also good. Turkish ladies need to show our western white wamen what's what.

vKr42gA.jpg

That would be a good outcome. But not easy to achieve for many people. I call myself lucky, while seeing other people struggle hard for no reason in that area,
Obsessing over internet girls is probably a bad first start. You got a real chance with real ppl. This e girl thing I just find weird most of them look/act really young regardless of age. I guess it appeals to the same crowd that love lil anime girls ?

Damigos

Stupid thread title. Non-reaction from a young girl that is cute, sure, but not pretty.
Generally a thread that doesnt need to exist. Enjoy, i guess

What are you trying to imply/insinuate here?
That there is a huge crowd of ppl who love the look of prepubescent girls. There is literally a genre dedicated to lil anime girls and they are often not wholesome lol
Seems to be some crossover between the fanbase and the girls themselves, similar cutesy expressions, outfits, tone of voice etc.
Just all seems a lil creepy.
Then again if most of her fans are 15 year old boys then I got no beef, but I suspect there be some full blown men lurking.

LokusAbriss

Obsessing over internet girls is probably a bad first start. You got a real chance with real ppl. This e girl thing I just find weird most of them look/act really young regardless of age. I guess it appeals to the same crowd that love lil anime girls ?
Beginning a liaison with the drug addicted town mattress might also be a bad start, but there are people who are into that.

That there is a huge crowd of ppl who love the look of prepubescent girls. There is literally a genre dedicated to lil anime girls and they are often not wholesome lol
Seems to be some crossover between the fanbase and the girls themselves, similar cutesy expressions, outfits, tone of voice etc.
Just all seems a lil creepy.
Then again if most of her fans are 15 year old boys then I got no beef, but I suspect there be some full blown men lurking.
Does.she look prepubescent to.you?

Have you ever been to college before? I have and she fits perfectly in that early 20's crowd.

NT80

Jeez Louise, you guys need to chill with the age gap insecurities.

She's in her 20's, not in her teens.
I saw one video where she said she was 43 or something like that. I can't remember what the title of the vid was but I think it was something to do with Disney and she was talking about nostalgia.

I saw one video where she said she was 43 or something like that. I can't remember what the title of the vid was but I think it was something to do with Disney and she was talking about nostalgia.
Check the first page where I linked a tweet of her celebrating her 22nd Birthday in 2018.

We have so many turkish people in Germany and they somehow belong to our identitiy, that it is so confusing, when one doesnt speak german.
I legit just skipped through the video and found this. Her weird way of breathing after every sillable made it seem like she was not actually talking.

To redeem myself I went over to my nearest turkish bistro for lunch. Somehow their turkish seems waaaay different than hers.
Gruß aus Leipzig

Top Bottom