• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A very CUTE and PRETTY YouTube Streamer reacts to Sony's PS5 Event (Brunette Lovers, GET ITT!!!)

ARU-CHAAAAN

tenor.gif
ある-ちゃん大すき! 💙 💙 💙 💙 💙

Last edited:

GymWolf

Gold Member
This thread should be a sticky.
OP had sticky hands when he posted the topic most probably.

Also wtf with this negative attitude...she is a cute girl who play vg, is gaf really getting soo high with his own farts to declare a topic like this not worthy?! Gtfo...

This topic is still better than any topic about jasoy shitter or linuscrap fake-crying like a bitch to get more views.

Last edited:

Shantae

Banned
Also wtf with this negative attitude...she is a cute girl who play vg, is gaf really getting soo high with his own farts to declare a topic like this not worthy?! Gtfo...
Ya know what part of it is, it's the girls who get views by not really having a unique or funny personality that annoy me. They get and get clicks literally because they were born with a vagina, and they know virgins will click on their material if they talk about things that those guys like.

I don't like being negative in regards to this, because I would love talking with a girl who shared my interest, but there's something about the way it's presented from a lot of girl youtubers or streamers that just seemed like they signed up for twitch instead of myfreecams to make their fortune.

I don't need good video game content creators to appeal to me with their sexuality, and when they shove it in my face, it kinda just annoys me.

I realize this makes me sound like such a hypocrite because I'm a very vocal fan of j-pop, and artists like Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, and Perfume. I realize the irony of what I'm saying, but I think the difference is the type of content that's being produced there. Performers are kinda expected to be flamboyant and present a larger than life persona to entertain. Being girly and feminine is part of their charm and character as a performer. When I'm looking for games coverage, I guess it's the difference in what I'm looking for in the different types of content. If Kyary was streaming video games for example, I wouldn't expect her to wear her stage outfits on camera while streaming. I've seen videos of Perfume play video games, and they dress casual during those things.

I guess the girl in the OP is not super offensive, but she doesn't seem very interesting either. She seems fine, and I guess she's cute. I just don't like many youtubers like her in general, regardless of their sex. Men are just as guilty of this. All these people who sit with all their geek swag behind them, as if it gives them some cred because they have all this junk in the room behind them. It's a shtick that I'm just so tired of, and it's why I don't watch many content creators like this.

LokusAbriss

Ya know what part of it is, it's the girls who get views by not really having a unique or funny personality that annoy me. They get and get clicks literally because they were born with a vagina, and they know virgins will click on their material if they talk about things that those guys like.

I don't like being negative in regards to this, because I would love talking with a girl who shared my interest, but there's something about the way it's presented from a lot of girl youtubers or streamers that just seemed like they signed up for twitch instead of myfreecams to make their fortune.

I don't need good video game content creators to appeal to me with their sexuality, and when they shove it in my face, it kinda just annoys me.

I realize this makes me sound like such a hypocrite because I'm a very vocal fan of j-pop, and artists like Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, and Perfume. I realize the irony of what I'm saying, but I think the difference is the type of content that's being produced there. Performers are kinda expected to be flamboyant and present a larger than life persona to entertain. Being girly and feminine is part of their charm and character as a performer. When I'm looking for games coverage, I guess it's the difference in what I'm looking for in the different types of content. If Kyary was streaming video games for example, I wouldn't expect her to wear her stage outfits on camera while streaming. I've seen videos of Perfume play video games, and they dress casual during those things.

I guess the girl in the OP is not super offensive, but she doesn't seem very interesting either. She seems fine, and I guess she's cute. I just don't like many youtubers like her in general, regardless of their sex. Men are just as guilty of this. All these people who sit with all their geek swag behind them, as if it gives them some cred because they have all this junk in the room behind them. It's a shtick that I'm just so tired of, and it's why I don't watch many content creators like this.

It is a question of demand and supply. Woman that are interested in hobbys, especially video games are rare and sometime none excisting in someones social circle.

A girl like here profits from this fact. Easy money. And the simps come flying in with money, like flies circling a pile of shit.
We guys would do the same thing, if we were in that position.

GymWolf

Gold Member

I'm with you on this, but we really post topic about untalented people all the time, why is this chick different?
At least she is good looking if you like young people.

I ignore the topics that i have zero interest, no need to pile on OP or calling him a pedo even if it is a joke, jist ignore the topic.
In a couple of hours this topic is gonna end in 2nd or 3rd page and forgot for good, no harm in posting shit like this to get a couple of funny reactions.

People is too fucking serious in a videogame forum...

Last edited:
Top Bottom