• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aaron Greenberg congratulates Sony and assures Xbox fans the revealed games would look and play great on XSX, "the world's most powerful console"

Night.Ninja

Banned
Yeah, no kidding. The question is: Is it good business? Is he contributing to making Xbox a better brand? What message is he portraying to bring in consumers new to Xbox? Just thinking out loud. I certainly think they could do better.

It's not his job to make Xbox a better brand it's his job to let people know what Xbox are doing that makes them a better brand.

The message to new consumers is hey these games are coming to Xbox and they're probably gonna look and play even better.

All he has been doing is promoting the benefits of owning an Xbox. Some people might see benefits others may not it's up to them decide he's just letting you know.

If you look at it from not picking a side it's not that deep.

Nice, Microsoft pwning Sony.

ZkxuFS9.jpg

This is the best meme pic of the year so far.

Wonder how many of you guys crying about MS not giving Sony their moment felt the same when Sony trolled MS at E3 for the always online uproar. My guess is none.

Crew 511A

Wonder how many of you guys crying about MS not giving Sony their moment felt the same when Sony trolled MS at E3 for the always online uproar. My guess is none.

I don't remember what trolling Sony did, but to be honest, that was infuriating. It was a 32X moment. An act of stupidity and hubris that had long lasting consequences.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Sony did it once, and it was deserved for Microsoft’s attempt at screwing over the consumer.

Aaron Greenberg does this every time he opens his mouth, for years. He just doesn’t stop. I don’t think he’s capable.

Last edited:

Crew 511A

the how to share used game video was top tier trolling, ideal bantz

Ah, that's right. In fairness, pretty much every game I buy now is digital, and it's a lot more convenient this way. But Microsoft's explanation that if customers didn't like digital only they should stick with the 360 was a real turn off.

Microsoft seems to release lots of cool tech, but suffer when it comes to content. Another mid 90's Sega parallel.

pasterpl

LMFAO why does Greensburg always sound like a forum fanboy.

it is the way you read it, I think some people read too much into his tweets, seriously what is wrong with him letting people know that some of the games showed by Sony are also coming to xbsex?

KingT731

it is the way you read it, I think some people read too much into his tweets, seriously what is wrong with him letting people know that some of the games showed by Sony are also coming to xbsex?
He's been like this for well over a decade. It literally is behavior typical of him on the internet.

Top Bottom