• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Abandoned's (Blue Box Game Studio) teaser image translates to PT's radio message

Status
Not open for further replies.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Credits to the owner:

Image in question:

Close your eyes. Let your ears listen to the radio. Do you hear my voice? Can you hear your own soul's scream? Let's choose. My voice as a narrator the future or your tormented minds. Now. What do you choose? You can choose. Your life your future. Wise as you are, you may have already discovered the radio drama from 75 years ago was true. 'They' are here on our land and 'They' Monitors and sees everything. Do not trust anyone. Not a little on the police. They are already controlled by 'Dem'. This has been the case for 75 years now. Only ours best can hold out. You have a right. A right to be one of us. So welcome to our world. Very soon the gates to a new one will open dimension.

For reference, here's PT's radio message: https://www.polygon.com/2014/8/20/6049367/pt-radio-transmissions-translation-silent-hills

"Close your eyes. Let your ears listen in to the radio. Do you hear my voice? Can you hear the screams of your own soul?

Let us choose: my voice, which tells the future, or your tormented [struggles?]. Well? What do you choose? You can choose. Your life. Your future!

Wise as you are, you may already have noticed. As the radio drama from 75 years ago was the truth. They are here, on our Earth. And they oversee and see all. Don't trust the news. Don't trust the police. They are already controlled by them.

So has it been for 75 years now. Only [our master?] can keep them [at bay]. You have a right. A right to become one of us. So welcome to our world. Very soon, the gates to a new dimension will open."

Last edited:

demonstr8

Just tested the image from twitter for myself in that same link and it doesn't produce that message at all.
Only the one in his tweet produces the message, not the one uploaded by Blue Box.

Last edited:

Killer8

Kojima (assuming he's involved) has used a fake company before for Metal Gear Solid V's reveal. Remember Moby Dick Studios run by Joakim Mogren?

Hell, the name 'Abandoned' could even refer to the fact P.T. was abandoned.

GHG

It's fake. Lock this thread immediately.

season 8 the krabby patty that ate bikini bottom GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

ZoukGalaxy

Just tested the image from twitter for myself in that same link and it doesn't produce that message at all.
Only the one in his tweet produces the message, not the one uploaded by Blue Box.
I tried too, I have an error:
"Error. This file may not contain steganographic data, or you may have specified an incorrect password."

It's totally fake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom