• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Absolutely Great Square(Enix) PC Pack! - $10 on Amazon (7 games + 1 DLC, Steam keys)

Pikma

Banned
I'll get it just for Hitman BM alone, and for the discount towards Absolution. :D

Nvm, it doesn't apply with Hitman Absolution console versions. :(

I already have:
Hitman Blood Money
The Last Remnant
Just Cause 2
Just Cause 1.
So I'll be getting:
Code:
Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition + DLC
Supreme Commander 2
Quantum Conundrum
We can arrange a deal if someone wants the others.

I'm really interested on getting some games from this bundle so I put together a small e-form on google docs. If you put the games you want on that form we may arrange some bundles and distribute them accordingly. If nobody trolls this list I think we can get a pretty good deal.

Quote to see the link.

Pikma

Banned
You know what, GAF? I'm getting Hitman Blood Money anyway, and I already own Deus Ex and Just Cause 2 on consoles so I'll get the pack and give all the others away here, but not until tomorrow, some 20 hours from now, so stay tuned. :p

I will get this... and I'mma gonna play this...

Newbie on Amazon, they don't charge anything extra for Europeans right?

Nope. :)

Xamdou

Man wtf, I activated the Deus Ex: Augmented Edition cd key on steam but now it is asking me to dl the regular edition of it?

Own everything except Just Cause 1 (Not really interested), Supreme Commander 2 and Quantum Conundrum, not sure if I want to buy or not

SGRemy

i'm pretty fresh when it comes to PC stuff (just built mine recently). how to i get these games on steam? i bought it on amazon.....now what?

tsumineko

Just letting you know, I'm in Australia and used an address for a Starbucks in NY, and was able to buy the games. Thank you!

CoolS

I already own JC2, so here is my code up for grabs. Quote to see it.

And please let the other people know if you took it :)

Apdiddy

Got it for The Last Remnant and Quantum Conundrum (I know it may not be that great)....already have Just Cause 1 & 2 (going to gift a friend DE: HR). JC 1 & 2 are below.

Argh, I can't get this to work.....

CoolS

And since I also already own The Last Remnant, here is the code for that. Enjoy an awesome game :)

Again, please let the other people know if you took it :)

Top Bottom